Oklahoma vs Tulane

Btw Michael Pratt(Tulane QB) is from Boca High. I’m pretty sure I have a prospect watch in him. Me and @DMoney liked this kid a lot.

Advertisement
Like him better than king the past two seasons?

or TVD/Garcia going forward
He would’ve sat here because the speed would’ve been different. Boca High doesn’t play the best comp BUT imagine having three NFL level prospects at QB here. That’s how much I thought of him. I didn’t see a first rounder but I saw a draft pick. Maybe he grows into a 1st rounder. He’s still a true sophomore. We took Matocha that year with this kid in our backyard.

He would’ve sat here because the speed would’ve been different. Boca High doesn’t play the best comp BUT imagine having three NFL level prospects at QB here. That’s how much I thought of him. I didn’t see a first rounder but I saw a draft pick. Maybe he grows into a 1st rounder. He’s still a true sophomore. We took Matocha that year with this kid in our backyard.
Very fair. Only thing I’ll throw out there is we have no clue what we have in matocha who seemed like someone with nice athleticism and arm. We also probably never will since TVD and Garcia will be rolling after king. I’m sure the same would have been with Pratt.. bench warmer who at best might have been a “greentree 2nd team” player.

Nice player for Tulane though

Advertisement
Very fair. Only thing I’ll throw out there is we have no clue what we have in matocha who seemed like someone with nice athleticism and arm. We also probably never will since TVD and Garcia will be rolling after king. I’m sure the same would have been with Pratt.. bench warmer who at best might have been a “greentree 2nd team” player.

Nice player for Tulane though
Na, look at the toughness the kid has. That kid would’ve won this team over and started eventually.

OU Qb does not look like a Heisman candidate today.
I said it that this dude isn’t a 1st rounder. He thinks he’s Favre. If they’re not Malik Willis or Carson Strong then don’t touch them.

Btw I’m impressed with this Tulane team and it’s coaching. If you go back to my short lists before Manny was hired I was really high on Willie Fritz. Just an old school football guy.

Advertisement
Btw I’m impressed with this Tulane team and it’s coaching. If you go back to my short lists before Manny was hired I was really high on Willie Fritz. Just an old school football guy.
And he reminds me of Paul Newman for some reason.

Advertisement
OU definitely don’t look like the #2 team in the nation. Both Howell & Rattler, two of the most hyped QBs coming into this season, have looked unspectacular thus far.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back