Oklahoma vs the gaytor - Cotton Bowl 2020

Idk if that asamoah dude is any good.
but when was the last time we had a player at linebacker physically look like that?
mccloud looks good in his uniform but he plays like chit. seems like every year we get some weird *** comment like this.

I remember guys saying we had a weak team one year then forston, vernion and brandon washington did over 30 reps 225.

Advertisement
I found it funny how people thought we would be OK St and OU when we were 8-1. Because, you know, stats don't lie....

About the only thing could make me stop kicking the dog after last night. ‘Cousin Ed ‘( Vacation) Mullen and the Trashman both getting butt raped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How much money did Trask lose via draft position after being pulled in this game?
When was the last time a “1st round pick” quarterback was pulled from a game, much less a bowl game, due to performance? I can’t think of any but i could definitely be wrong. No way this looks good to an NFL general manager

Advertisement
DBA31883-56E0-4134-BF34-90D27FA34384.jpeg
I hope this kid gets some burn for OU in the final few series.

How much money did Trask lose via draft position after being pulled in this game?
When was the last time a “1st round pick” quarterback was pulled from a game, much less a bowl game, due to performance? I can’t think of any but i could definitely be wrong. No way this looks good to an NFL general manager

About as bad as Wallace last night. Real bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back