Oklahoma vs the gaytor - Cotton Bowl 2020

On another thread (probably Gaytor Tears, sorry for your threadban) I think that @RVACane posted a screenshot from one of the Gaytor writers talking about the demeanor of various past Gaytor head coaches. I think he nailed it on Urban, as Urbie just never let that ****e get to him and he never made such pathetic excuses after a loss.

I may not like Urban at all, but I can definitely see that trait, and it isn't common or easy. Mullet should try to emulate Urban in this one regard, it would really improve his perception (not necessarily his recruiting or game management, but he'd look like less of a ***** after the games).

dude is a sore loser and whiny, arrogant, and stubborn. At least be all those things of you have the hardware to back it up. Not saying i want him fired, that’s ridiculous, but if the same keeps happening, no accountability (his BIGGEST issue so far), then his seat turns nuclear after next year. All this wait till we get our kids out there that some of ours fans (not the observant and realistic ones) were saying.....only Bogle, Chatfield, and Nayquan Wright. Not sure why Florida and Miami didnt coach NEXT year’s team this year as far as like getting them meaningful snaps or giving them run at least every 3rd series. Last night was a DIRECT product of guys/back ups who never got meaningful snaps all season.

but you know what? We’re going to land a JAG through the portal and the lies will be told about how Mullen is a portal master lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back