Okay who you got?

CaneMonster

Redshirt Freshman
Chatfield or Parsons because they're are both undersized and of similar height. I doubt any power 5 school will take both of them in the same class.

Since Parsons de-committed from Penn State it's been said his top 3 are UM, OSU, and Bama.

Here's 3 hints that seem in our favor:

1. His recent tweet about top schools, which one can interpret he's talking about both Bama and OSU as top schools.
2. OSU offered Chatfield and he committed which is highly unlikely OSU is really in the running for Parsons being that they're similar height.
3. UM is yet to offered Chatfield an NLOI and possibly won't if they believe Parsons' in the bag.

All 3 signs point to Kul wanting Parsons over Chatfield and Kul feeling good that he can land Parsons. Probably all 3 schools know where they stand with Parsons. He may already be a silent for all we know.

I'm obviously speculating here but all signs point UM for Parsons.

Lastly, I'm a SoFl guy and love SoFl players but I'd take Parsons over Chatfield...

So who you got, Thoughts?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, Parsons is a pipe dream. He's going to tOSU. That said, this is why it's obvious that Urban is using Chatfield to get to Campbell.

Advertisement
Are you really trying to compare Chatfield to one of the top recruits in the county!? Hahah wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge stretch saying he may be a silent man.

And you take the better player which by all accounts is Parsons

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we'll have a shot at Parsons if we can get him on campus a couple times, but for now he's openly recruiting for OSU on twitter, so there's that.

Also, would take Parsons ten times out of ten. Absolutely freak athlete, he's one of those guys where you really couldn't care less about his height because he's so elite all-around. Not sure what his wingspan is, but it looks fairly long just from pictures/videos alone.

Advertisement
Back