Ok so what next...

Mico Jones

Positivity!
Banned
Darren Felix?

Cordarian Richardson?

Sit on the Rb position until next year

Move some of that bag money(its obvious that his recruitment involved some) over to another stud like Stephen Carr?

We need to land an elite talent at this position.

Lindgard looks like its gonna be a tough recruitment and I personally don't like him as an every down back.

Advertisement
Darren Felix?

Cordarian Richardson?

Sit on the Rb position until next year

Move some of that bag money(its obvious that his recruitment involved some) over to another stud like Stephen Carr?

We need to land an elite talent at this position.

Lindgard looks like its gonna be a tough recruitment and I personally don't like him as an every down back.

More likely a grad transfer like Truitt. Too late in the cycle to really get a high school kid.

Thomas Brown has started following Kyshaun Bryan out of st Thomas recently. Could be some one to watch.

I don't know, there might be a RB with more than two functioning brain cells that sees the OL class we are putting together and jumps ship.

Advertisement
There's literally 3 days left before dead period and less than a week before signing day. Perhaps look at a grad transfer just for depth, or see if Gus is firm in transferring. Lock down remaining targets in Smith/Pouncey, Thomas, Henderson, Edwards, and whomever I may have missed, and then lay the seeds for 2018 as the staff is doing.

Kyshaun Bryan would be nice seeing as though were presumably getting some STA guys like Harley and next year with Blades.

I don't care how confident the staff was in landing him, they should have had a Plan B, esp with an out of state recruit. If the guy is highly ranked chances are he will get paid and sign with an SEC or hometown team. A Plan B should have been in place unless there was no one they wanted.

Advertisement
Felix should have been contacted two days ago , then told the sc at Oregon could possibly kill him

I think Walton and Homer will handle the duty next year and with the athletes that are coming in now, then we might be able to get away with getting someone like Dallas or Henderson (if he comes) some touches to just fill the gap before they go go back to their natural position. Both players are electric with the ball in their hands. Mac was a huge miss but I can never blame a kid for sticking with his hometown team. Staff will learn and hopefully can find a decent replacement for him but I'm not holding my breath, we will be fine but moving forward, we need to have at least one elite HEALTHY back in each class. I'm still holding hope for burns but *** is that kid made of glass or what.

Advertisement
I don't care how confident the staff was in landing him, they should have had a Plan B, esp with an out of state recruit. If the guy is highly ranked chances are he will get paid and sign with an SEC or hometown team. A Plan B should have been in place unless there was no one they wanted.

How do you hold on to a plan B kid when you've got a RB on campus and another that everyone thinks is a lock? He'd have to be one **** of a Canes fan.

MASSIVE clusterf*$#K on the part of this staff, particularly Thomas Brown.

And '18 is a problem, for anyone who thinks we can be saved by "wait till next year!"

Nobody worth a **** at the RB spot in the State of Florida is even considering us for next year. We could end up with open tryouts on campus from the flag football intramural league.

Advertisement
Bryan from STA looks like. CS has an article on it. I know it's CS but they've been somewhat helpful the past few days.

MASSIVE clusterf*$#K on the part of this staff, particularly Thomas Brown.

And '18 is a problem, for anyone who thinks we can be saved by "wait till next year!"

Nobody worth a **** at the RB spot in the State of Florida is even considering us for next year. We could end up with open tryouts on campus from the flag football intramural league.

Lorenzo Lingard?

Advertisement
Back