OK I'M NOT GOING TO TOTALLY **** ON OUR BOYS. DA GOOD!!!

I'LL BE HERE MORE OFTEN SO ALL YOU SOFT HEARTED "LET THE RETARDED KID SHOOT" MOFOS MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE.

BRUH REAL TALK OUR PLAY CALLING IS WAYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN LAST YEAR ONE GAME IN I CAN SEE THAT.......***** WE CAN ACTUALLY MOVE THE BALL. I'M NOT BIG ON EXCUSES BRUH ...........I DON'T GIVE AF ABOUT THAT FRESHMAN **** NOT GOING TO FINISH THAT THOUGHT.

DA GOOD
JARREN IS THE FIRST REAL QB WE'VE HAD IN FOREVER I DON'T SEE HIM MAKING A LOT OF WTF THROWS THIS YEAR. THAT BOY WAS GETTING HIS *** KILLED AND STOOD IN THERE (A LITTLE TOO LONG MOST OF THE TIME) LIKE A F.UC.ING G SALUTE YOUNG *****.

DJ IS A GROWN MAN THAT ***** IS SLOW AF BUT HE STILL MANAGE TO BREAK TACKLES AND GET THE JOB DONE. SALUTE YOUNG *****.

M V MUT.HAFUC.K.ING P. BIG GAME BREVIN JORDAN THIS ***** IS HERE LIKE CLOCK WORK EVERY FU.CKI.NG GAME HE ALWAYS MAKING PLAYS I TOTALLY RESPECT THIS YOUNG KING HE TEN TOES DOWN EVERY GAME.

ENOS DID OK AGAIN I DON'T GIVE AF ABOUT EXCUSES YOU START FRESHMAN YOU TAKE THE **** THAT COME WITH STARTING THEM.

PS THE PUNTER MADE ALL HIS PUNTS OVER 20 YARDS I CAN GET BEHIND THAT "FEAGLES LOL.

ONE LAST HIT MY ***** I BET 2K ON THIS GAME DON'T TELL **** ABOUT SUPPORTING I TALK WITH MY RUBBER BAND.

Advertisement
I am with JJ’s Brother.

1. DeeJay Dallas has incredible balance and is so tough to tackle. Would like him to get more touches vs UNC. The guy is slippery.

2. I believe Brevin Jordan is a first round pick. He’s the modern day matchup nightmare at the tight end position.

3. Jarren showed flashes. He’s got some things to clean up, but given the situation his offensive line put him in (essentially a 4-quarter long mugging/gang rape) I’ll go slightly easy on him. I’d really love to see what this kid can do with time in the pocket. There are tools there to be a very good QB for us.

4. Bandy is Bandy. He’s a dog and made some aggressive plays. Give me 11 Bandys on defense and I’ll ruin your day.

5. I like the athleticism of our safeties. I have to rewatch the game targeting just them, but minus 26 ****y-slapping Toney on that long TD, they seemed to show some freak athleticism out there. Frierson had a few impressive plays; hate that he got burnt for that long passing play because I don’t think he has the fluidity to cover guys like that and he’s best suited left at safety. But Hall, Carter and Frierson showed some promise. Big *** kids that can close space quickly.

I am with JJ’s Brother.

1. DeeJay Dallas has incredible balance and is so tough to tackle. Would like him to get more touches vs UNC. The guy is slippery.

2. I believe Brevin Jordan is a first round pick. He’s the modern day matchup nightmare at the tight end position.

3. Jarren showed flashes. He’s got some things to clean up, but given the situation his offensive line put him in (essentially a 4-quarter long mugging/gang rape) I’ll go slightly easy on him. I’d really love to see what this kid can do with time in the pocket. There are tools there to be a very good QB for us.

4. Bandy is Bandy. He’s a dog and made some aggressive plays. Give me 11 Bandys on defense and I’ll ruin your day.

5. I like the athleticism of our safeties. I have to rewatch the game targeting just them, but minus 26 ****y-slapping Toney on that long TD, they seemed to show some freak athleticism out there. Frierson had a few impressive plays; hate that he got burnt for that long passing play because I don’t think he has the fluidity to cover guys like that and he’s best suited left at safety. But Hall, Carter and Frierson showed some promise. Big *** kids that can close space quickly.
BRANDY I FORGOT ABOUT THAT YOUNG G SALUTE TO HIM AS WELL.

I agree! We looked like a modern offense last night and when they get better at it will be more dangerous. DB's gotta tackle better, but played well for the most part. I don't have any remorse after the loss. Very confident we can win 10 or 11 games.

I am with JJ’s Brother.

On Toney td, Bandy was held and refs never seen it!

Advertisement
I'LL BE HERE MORE OFTEN SO ALL YOU SOFT HEARTED "LET THE RETARDED KID SHOOT" MOFOS MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE.

BRUH REAL TALK OUR PLAY CALLING IS WAYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN LAST YEAR ONE GAME IN I CAN SEE THAT.......***** WE CAN ACTUALLY MOVE THE BALL. I'M NOT BIG ON EXCUSES BRUH ...........I DON'T GIVE AF ABOUT THAT FRESHMAN **** NOT GOING TO FINISH THAT THOUGHT.

DA GOOD
JARREN IS THE FIRST REAL QB WE'VE HAD IN FOREVER I DON'T SEE HIM MAKING A LOT OF WTF THROWS THIS YEAR. THAT BOY WAS GETTING HIS *** KILLED AND STOOD IN THERE (A LITTLE TOO LONG MOST OF THE TIME) LIKE A F.UC.ING G SALUTE YOUNG *****.

DJ IS A GROWN MAN THAT ***** IS SLOW AF BUT HE STILL MANAGE TO BREAK TACKLES AND GET THE JOB DONE. SALUTE YOUNG *****.

M V MUT.HAFUC.K.ING P. BIG GAME BREVIN JORDAN THIS ***** IS HERE LIKE CLOCK WORK EVERY FU.CKI.NG GAME HE ALWAYS MAKING PLAYS I TOTALLY RESPECT THIS YOUNG KING HE TEN TOES DOWN EVERY GAME.

ENOS DID OK AGAIN I DON'T GIVE AF ABOUT EXCUSES YOU START FRESHMAN YOU TAKE THE **** THAT COME WITH STARTING THEM.

PS THE PUNTER MADE ALL HIS PUNTS OVER 20 YARDS I CAN GET BEHIND THAT "FEAGLES LOL.

ONE LAST HIT MY ***** I BET 2K ON THIS GAME DON'T TELL **** ABOUT SUPPORTING I TALK WITH MY RUBBER BAND.
How could you leave Bandy off your list? Forget UF’s claim about DBU. Bandy was far and away the best DB on the field last night!

On Toney td, Bandy was held and refs never seen it!
There was a bunch of holding going on that didn’t get called. I saw Pinckney get pulled from behind on one of their longer runs. On the Toney TD I thought Hall took the wrong angle, he was basically running right behind Carter and should have stayed a bit to the inside!

Advertisement
There was a bunch of holding going on that didn’t get called. I saw Pinckney get pulled from behind on one of their longer runs. On the Toney TD I thought Hall took the wrong angle, he was basically running right behind Carter and should have stayed a bit to the inside!

Plus why go high on someone who has momentum because your going to fall right off as was the case of Blades and Carter.

Can I make 1 suggestion please? Try a hair band rather than a rubber band.... the hair band is much more durable and does not stretch out easily or break. When you are carrying this type of cash it make it much more enjoyable.

DA GOOD

Good stuff in your post.
Congrats if you took Miami and the points, you double your money.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Appreciate you acknowledging that the offense, even with all it’s struggles last night, is leaps and bounds better than last year.

Are we going to put up Big 12 numbers on offense? Absolutely not, but our offense has the potential to actually win us games.

Advertisement
Back