Ok I'm in... Kill Them...

D.L.I.N.K.D.A.GR8

Da Man Da Myth Da Legend
I'm by far not a moper... but when they basically run the ball 54 times @ 7 yds a carry and no adjustments being made no blitzing no killer instinct at all this game had so much potential to be great leave it to the 2nd half on national tv to be embarrassed all over again... The analyst B. Huard was even disgusted you can hear it in his voice.... we should've dominated these ***** *** cornballs in every facet on the field...buuuuuuuuuuuut we didnt.... I'm tired of this **** too talented to look unorthodox on defense... just look poorly coached and it's downright disgusting...i pray to God we win 10 games.... but there needs to be changes a fuccin sap

Advertisement
Just when i think our defense is headed in the right direction they run it right down our ******* throat. I'm disgusted too.

Advertisement
Where are the ***ers who were arguing about this D being top 10...we gave up 300 yds....rushing

Just when i think our defense is headed in the right direction they run it right down our ******* throat. I'm disgusted too.

There wasn't any evidence of our defense heading in the right direction in a meaningful way. Where are the guys who, even at half time, were talking to me about defensive stops and narrow results? The problem is that the way we play defense is not sustainable over the course of meaningful games.

I'm flabbergasted at the defensive display..... it's like d'no was practicing his schemes on varsity mode on NCAA all week smfh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone thinking this defense would stop a decent offense was frankly just plain retarded.

we finished 90th last year on defense.
116th the year before.

thinking we would somehow become good magically when we've basically been a complete embarrassment defensively....lol just....lol.

I thought we stood a chance because they run the ball more than they throw... i really thought the defensive staff was ready to have a come out party..... I've been too optimistic with the program the last 10 years.... i never thought I'd see the day where I'm actually scared to watch my own team play in front of company... i go to my man cave by my lonesome now so I can cry like a ***** all to myself in my little corner when our defense puts on a porous display on national fuccin television...smfh... # RIP Golden era... we need a savior noooooooooooooooooow

Advertisement
Back