Ok I'll Bite: UF vs. Vandy

It is. That's why I said it's ideal. At the beginning of the season I predicted UF would finish with 3 losses. I think they lose one of the next 3 and then get blown out by Bama. My prediction is still on track.

We're not losing the remainder of the year until we play Bama

Advertisement
The only way I see UF hanging with a team like Bama is if they get some turnovers.

But their defense, especially their secondary just cannot keep up with Saban's well- oiled machine.

I agree. The tackling is terrible but we give up tooo many easy slants. Bama gonna house a few of those

We're not losing the remainder of the year until we play Bama

OK friend. I like your confidence. I hope your players think the same and carry that Balloon-headed self satisfaction into the rest of the games this season. Tears are more tasty when they come from overconfidence than when someone is sad their team stinks (FSU tears aren't as delicious as they used to be)

Uga is trash to lose to uf. They have a very good qb when he has time but this defense is a mess

I agree. The tackling is terrible but we give up tooo many easy slants. Bama gonna house a few of those
Passing game is flat out good. Trask sees the field well and makes good decisions. Nayquan Wright is an upgrade too. The defense is susceptible though. I’d actually like to see you guys play Wisconsin somehow.

Advertisement
Passing game is flat out good. Trask sees the field well and makes good decisions. Nayquan Wright is an upgrade too. The defense is susceptible though. I’d actually like to see you guys play Wisconsin somehow.

Not I. They punch us in the mouth something seriously offensively lol.

It would be an interesting match up for sure

Bamas D was taking that night off because they didn't respect Ole Miss. It's like Clemson letting Syracuse hang around, the Tigers D wasn't sharp. But when are motivated, they will shut down most teams. Bama is going to stomp all over UF. Even against Vandy, Trask was making ill advised passes under light pressure that would have been picked by a better defense. But who knows, maybe they really are better than I give them credit for.

Right now Gators are on pace to give up 400 yards to an 0-6 team.
“Bamas D took the night off”

Sure thing bud

If Miami had let an 0-6 team hang around like UF did, most of this board would be going bananas and demanding some accountability. That game was a lot closer than it should have been.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back