Ok I'll Bite: UF vs. Vandy

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot barge pole if I was an NFL team.
Usually makes the right read from what I've seen of him. But if he's not doing that, it's a problem. He's limited on tight-window throws to begin with (which is why I don't think he's an NFL starter).

Between Kentucky, Tennessee, and LSU I still think it's possible UF drops 2 of 3. Ideally they lose 2 more than then a bowl game and finish with 4 losses.

Like it or not UF is very good and they will hang for a half with Bama.

Like it or not UF is very good and they will hang for a half with Bama.

I'm not impressed. This isn't chest thumping about Miami being better. UF's getting all this hype for beating a depleted UGA team and beating up awful SEC teams (they get more credit because SEC SEC SEC) UGA, with a walk on QB, still dropped 28 on them. Hanging for Bama for a half would be great if they had a Halftime championship trophy. They will get blown out in the 2nd half. Miami also hung with Clemson for the first quarter. Didn't mean much in the end. UF's D is tissue paper. A team that can score and play some defense isn't going to have as much trouble with them as you think.

Advertisement
Between Kentucky, Tennessee, and LSU I still think it's possible UF drops 2 of 3. Ideally they lose 2 more than then a bowl game and finish with 4 losses.
That's a massive reach. Just hope they drop one.

The only way I see UF hanging with a team like Bama is if they get some turnovers.

But their defense, especially their secondary just cannot keep up with Saban's well- oiled machine.

That's a massive reach. Just hope they drop one.

It is. That's why I said it's ideal. At the beginning of the season I predicted UF would finish with 3 losses. I think they lose one of the next 3 and then get blown out by Bama. My prediction is still on track.

Advertisement
It is. That's why I said it's ideal. At the beginning of the season I predicted UF would finish with 3 losses. I think they lose one of the next 3 and then get blown out by Bama. So I think my prediction is still on track.
I'd like your prediction to come true.

Advertisement
I'd like your prediction to come true.

And if we're REALLY lucky, they also lose their bowl game to finish with 4 losses. Miami runs the table, but since ND is getting the 2nd acc championship slot, we avoid the L (that's the one bright spot) then get a favorable NY6 bowl matchup: Peach Bowl redemption - Miami v Cincinnati or Miami /BYU in the OB to finish 11-1.

UF will match score for score with Bama. ****, Bama couldn’t stop Ole Miss

Bamas D was taking that night off because they didn't respect Ole Miss. It's like Clemson letting Syracuse hang around, the Tigers D wasn't sharp. But when are motivated, they will shut down most teams. Bama is going to stomp all over UF. Even against Vandy, Trask was making ill advised passes under light pressure that would have been picked by a better defense. But who knows, maybe they really are better than I give them credit for.

Right now Gators are on pace to give up 400 yards to an 0-6 team.

Advertisement
Back