OK...I can't wait another 30 hours for this!!

Advertisement
I See Love GIF by The Swoon

been excited since last week, i try not to dwell on it and stay busy to not think about it....we are almost there!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah but lets be honest even if we win tonight its over right
What if Miami can come back 3-1?? Jimmy gotta be more assertive. His stat line looked good in Game 4, but my man was not nearly as aggressive. Furthermore, I think he & Bam together against this LAL squad is no bueno. Gotta break them up, and have Butler w/ Olynyk. No coincidence that Butler’s two best games came w/ Olynyk on the floor. More spacing. AND FOR GOD SAKE, stop giving LAL shooters corner 3’s!! That’s all they can hit from. Give them the angle or top of the arch. Defend the corner, & stop falling for the drives & kicks!

Advertisement
Yeah but lets be honest even if we win tonight its over right
That’s probably what people said about the 2004 pistons that beat a lakers team with shaq Kobe Gary Payton and Malone.

Or how about our very canes against Nebraska who had “the best team ever”

Cmon man there’s always a shot

Drop the recipe
1. Set up smoker for 275.
2. Remove the membrane
3. Rub a little canola oil to make the rub stick
4. Cover in Plowboy's Yardbird
5. A couple of minutes later, cover in brown sugar
6. Smoke for 4 hours.

I'm cutting these into sections and puting a slice on each bone so it comes out easier. These are going on kaiser rolls, with a little sauce, swiss cheese, bacon, and grilled onions.

What if Miami can come back 3-1?? Jimmy gotta be more assertive. His stat line looked good in Game 4, but my man was not nearly as aggressive. Furthermore, I think he & Bam together against this LAL squad is no bueno. Gotta break them up, and have Butler w/ Olynyk. No coincidence that Butler’s two best games came w/ Olynyk on the floor. More spacing. AND FOR GOD SAKE, stop giving LAL shooters corner 3’s!! That’s all they can hit from. Give them the angle or top of the arch. Defend the corner, & stop falling for the drives & kicks!

I love the HEAT but coming back 3-1 idk and my eyes tell me we are overmatched they are a bad matchup for us

Advertisement
Hopefully the Heat can steal game 5, after giving up game 4. Not a Heat fan, but can no longer stand LBJ and his fakeness. But u r absolutely right; tonight’s game is going to help with the excitement tomorrow.

Attachments

• A1C3D950-DD60-4132-83B7-BE580BFA3B98.jpeg
    A1C3D950-DD60-4132-83B7-BE580BFA3B98.jpeg
    638.2 KB · Views: 16
Y’all gotta stop praying on this ***** downfall..so unhealthy G 😂..MJ releasing another movie tonight in imax too🤣

1. Set up smoker for 275.
2. Remove the membrane
3. Rub a little canola oil to make the rub stick
4. Cover in Plowboy's Yardbird
5. A couple of minutes later, cover in brown sugar
6. Smoke for 4 hours.

I'm cutting these into sections and puting a slice on each bone so it comes out easier. These are going on kaiser rolls, with a little sauce, swiss cheese, bacon, and grilled onions.
Man, if I smoked for 4 hours I might not live to eat. Is there something else I can do for 4 hours instead? Maybe rub canola oil on my wife?

Oh, wait.... never mind.

I love basketball, I really do...maybe its because I am not a Heat fan but what in the **** is all of this basketball talk??? 29 hours baby!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!

Oh, and I'm sorry but that series is over...over before it started...ok...now....LETS GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
Back