Ok...Clemson , ND and Miami

Advertisement
eddie murphy ok GIF by Hollywood Suite

Wouldn't be much of a shock if UNC beats ND or us for that matter.
You know his point but I’ll say it for the people in the way back. It’s that Manny has the same Gawd given right to slip-n-slide on the field after a close win over 1-5 UVA that 2x national champ, ***** Slimy, has to be a dancing fool in his locker room after eking out a win over BC.

Clemson with Lawrence is head and shoulders better than us and ND. Too bad the idiots running the ACC didn’t have us playing ND. From the eye ball test would be a great game. We still got a ways to go to even have a gripe. UNC could def upend ND. ND is @BC and @UNC back to back after Clemson.

Advertisement
Clemson with Lawrence is head and shoulders better than us and ND. Too bad the idiots running the ACC didn’t have us playing ND. From the eye ball test would be a great game. We still got a ways to go to even have a gripe. UNC could def upend ND. ND is @BC and @UNC back to back after Clemson.
Did you watch them play BC? The QB they have is **** good they will beat ND easily.

Miami and Notre Dame have both played FSU, Louisville and Pitt.

Miami has a four point advantage in point differential vs Notre Dame, with that gap being very close due to ND smashing Pitt out of the park.

If Notre Dame gets beaten Clemson by 20 or more, they have to be behind us based on simple logic.

But, its Notre Dame and its the AP, so watch them being ahead of us regardless of the outcome.

BC could beat ND, too. Ian Book has been anything but consistent at QB for ND

Advertisement
Coaches need to turn it up!! gotta win these games and make a good impression -- Not sure how ND CLEMSON turns out but its looking like we would still need UNC to shock ND---Putting the pressure on our coaches to come through and get this thing going
We also need to not shock ourselves and beat NCState first.

Advertisement
Want to “slide” into the off-season w/ as many wins as possible, outkick our coverage on signing day, convince King to come back & pray for grad transfers. No thanks to any part of Clemson, ND or anyone else with a pulse.

Advertisement
Waste of time to speculate on who needs to beat who by how many points.

Canes win their games in convincing manner, the rest will sort itself out.
In convincing manner? I was told that a win is a win. When did it start to matter how impressive we look? Pffft...

To some, it seems fun to speculate. For me, I prefer to take it one game at a time. On any given Saturday this year, we've seen plenty of upsets and surprises. And the B1G pussies and the Pac of Pussies are just getting started.

Advertisement
Back