Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
More talent than UM?

less yards given up, lost at final gun.

but it's not coaching....

Advertisement
Advertisement
"But you guys are all mopes and all you do is complain, your are not alumni and your are not real fans" etc etc.

You bytches can kick rocks with Dorito and Golden. Fuc off you are just as bad as that POS AG and his anal seed Dorito

The Huskers clearly did not take McNeese seriously and that was evident from the playcalling. That was a bad day, because we came close to seriously blowing it.

The offensive line was also pushed around, something I have a hard time believing still (it was McNeese!). They've either turned a new leaf, or a few personnel changes sparked it tonight.

A team isn't what they are at the start of the year, it's what they are at the finish. Our OL bounced back from a bad start.

Also, our OC was very effective today spreading the field and then running. That and the jet sweep action we were running all game looked new to me. And it seemed to work.

I'd have to agree with the announcers that your DL and safety play was just particularly bad as well. But you guys watch, this offense of ours has some great performances left in them yet.

The Huskers clearly did not take McNeese seriously and that was evident from the playcalling. That was a bad day, because we came close to seriously blowing it.

The offensive line was also pushed around, something I have a hard time believing still (it was McNeese!). They've either turned a new leaf, or a few personnel changes sparked it tonight.

A team isn't what they are at the start of the year, it's what they are at the finish. Our OL bounced back from a bad start.

Also, our OC was very effective today spreading the field and then running. That and the jet sweep action we were running all game looked new to me. And it seemed to work.

I'd have to agree with the announcers that your DL and safety play was just particularly bad as well. But you guys watch, this offense of ours has some great performances left in them yet.

Haven't seen evidence you are a troll account, so I'll respond:

Maybe you took Mcneese seriously and maybe you didn't. I can't speak to the psychological state of your players and coaches. What I can speak to is the difference between what your OLine looked like against an attacking front (Mcneese) and what they looked like against an entire philosophy predicated on hoping you'd make a mistake.

A team may not be what they are at the start of the year, but I assure you that you haven't made strides to become the 1980s Washington Redskins over the past 2 weeks.

No, you guys watch: if you're using this performance to get your hopes up about your OLine play, you're in for some really unpleasant surprises. Your OL was asked to move around players who are told to act as close to tackling dummies as possible. Your RB was able to cutback against LBs who are asked to play uphill. The RBs and QBs were already at full speed and in the open field one on one, a lot, when one of our Safeties was supposed to stop a snowball.

In sum, I didn't see a very good Nebraska team. Oh, I know. "So what does that say that we kicked your ***, Miami guy!" It says Miami is at a low point in its modern history. It says we should all thank you for further illuminating what many of us either knew or feared. Frankly, all you guys did was basically copy exactly what David Cutcliffe's offensive scheme at DUKE did to us last year. I assure you that you will have opponents with a willingness to adjust.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You might be right. It's one game and my concerns about the OL aren't over. If they revert back to their early-season form, we're going to struggle.

The Nebraska team we saw vs McNeese would've been lucky to win 7 games. The one we saw today probably plays for the B1G CCG.

That's not to say your DL isn't horrible. I'm sure that's right. I saw that former Miami player who was criticizing the scheme on Twitter and agreed with a lot of what he wrote.

I'm just making the point that we do have a very talented offense. It all hinges on the OL and, if they can't dominate, how creatively we can compensate.

You might be right. It's one game and my concerns about the OL aren't over. If they revert back to their early-season form, we're going to struggle.

The Nebraska team we saw vs McNeese would've been lucky to win 7 games. The one we saw today probably plays for the B1G CCG.

That's not to say your DL isn't horrible. I'm sure that's right. I saw that former Miami player who was criticizing the scheme on Twitter and agreed with a lot of what he wrote.

I'm just making the point that we do have a very talented offense. It all hinges on the OL and, if they can't dominate, how creatively we can compensate.

When all you can do is run, you aren't going to be beating teams with a d coordinator with a brain and good talent on D. You are better than a Golden led Miami no doubt, but you are not very good. Your number 8 is a beast though without him you are nothing sorry.

You have some great athletes on offense. I'd take the RB and #80 on my team any day. Frankly, I thought #80 was going to kill us today. Sadly, he didn't even need to try. Your scheme was well-setup for our rigidity. You'd send WRs at LBs and Safeties and leave our Corners either lost or on an island figuring out how they'd tackle a bowling ball coming downhill.

If they'd allow me to take our athletes and matchup with your team, I'd:

- cross blitz you to death
- I'd gap exchange your run scheme till your QB turned into Roberto Duran in November of 1980 (no mas).
Your OLine looked flat-footed at times. You'd come out in trips or those funky twin formations meant to move our base D players (an unnecessary LB) into outer space.
I'd come out with 5 DBs.
- All of my DLinemen would be viciously slanting all game against your run scheme.
- Deon Bush, a Safety we played 15 yards away from the ball quite a bit and sometimes rolled down late, wouldn't be any further than 3 yards from the LOS the entire game against your team. I'd blitz him and drop a stand up DE.
- I'd make your very athletic and strong armed QB use his accuracy to beat my players on what would need to be perfectly-timed vertical routes on the outside and down the seam.
- Considering I never saw him make a second read, I imagine he'd have a harder time.

In short, think of what our defense did this game, and I'd do the opposite. Maybe your team would have still won, but I don't think they would have looked as good as they did tonight. Our alignments and overall style made things look great for your team. We've done that quite a bit over the past couple seasons.

We'll see what happens for the rest of the year.

Advertisement
In other words, don't think you're back because of this one game. Like the troglodytes were doing on here after we beat up on FAMU. Lollzzz

Have Ice coach the team on interim basis. Make him fight for the tag to be taken off. Let Butch come back as DC or HC and Ice as a xC. Fire everyone else.

McNeese St game changed on one play. Nebraska was up 21-7, ball at McNeese 10 yard line about to likely go up 28-7. T.A. doesn't see Westerkamp give him a signal behind his back that he is adjusting his route pre snap. T.A. throws ball inside, rather than outside, is intercepted and that 14 point swing keeps McNeese in game 4 qtrs. Just happens sometimes.
Without that, Nebraska likely scores another time or two after going up 28-7, Mcneese gets 10-14 points and no one notices.

Is what it is. Doesn't pay to play the game of comparing game results. Are all different animals

Advertisement
Neb will be neb once they hit conference play. They'll drop a few games easy, corch Pelini will make sure of it. Btw their schedule has been god awful.

"But you guys are all mopes and all you do is complain, your are not alumni and your are not real fans" etc etc.

You bytches can kick rocks with Dorito and Golden. Fuc off you are just as bad as that POS AG and his anal seed Dorito

Alum here and i hope golden rots in **** w frito lays

McNeese St game changed on one play. Nebraska was up 21-7, ball at McNeese 10 yard line about to likely go up 28-7. T.A. doesn't see Westerkamp give him a signal behind his back that he is adjusting his route pre snap. T.A. throws ball inside, rather than outside, is intercepted and that 14 point swing keeps McNeese in game 4 qtrs. Just happens sometimes.
Without that, Nebraska likely scores another time or two after going up 28-7, Mcneese gets 10-14 points and no one notices.

Is what it is. Doesn't pay to play the game of comparing game results. Are all different animals

Advertisement
Back