Ok a few ? for you fellas.

24/7canes

Recruit
I bartend and just moved and only have a few ways to watch games at the moment. About to get a condo and should be straight after that. So my question to you fellas is whats your take on first week of games. I went to you tube and saw highlights of a few games but it doesn't really tell the whole story.

If you guys dont mind can you give your take on some of the games. TCU game thread I read a lot of that a saw highlights. Dont go over board on that. Cliff notes please .

Would love to hear more on Florida and Florida st. I know one looked great and one sucked it up. Just give me details as to why they won or lost. Dont go over board. Duke I actually got to see a good bit of that and they look to be a pretty dam good team. Now I know Clemson had a lot of mistakes but teams also make you have mistakes. Was this straight up a Clemson team that didnt show up prepared or ws this a hungry Duke team. Yes I know I just posted that. But it wouldn't be fair to give Duke some dam credit. They looked like they belonged even if they would have lost. Just like to hear you guys thoughts. Also please jump in with some other games info if you have it as i would like to catch up. I had to move like in a blindside move and its screwed me up pretty good. TIA fellas.

Also some one gave a good sight to stream the games, it wasn't you tube tv but beast something. If you happen to see this can you share that again. It worked really well. I feel like im about to have a bad month or two of football watching. Oh yeah does it work for NFL as well. Cowboy fan just trying to catch the games.

Advertisement
Metal Rage GIF by Better Noise Music

DVR games you want to watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back