OJ says kids should be able to transfer without sitting out if a coach leaves

I was only referring to his murder charge, since that is the main crime that informs people's opinion of OJ. The Nevada jail sentence was a different incident altogether. Did his sentencing for that incident, have anything to do with his acquittal in 96'? Of course it did. That's why he spent almost a decade in jail, for a crime that usually receives a much lesser sentence.

You, literally, have no idea what you are talking about.

OJ didn't commit just one other crime. He committed (and was convicted of) multiple crimes, which ABSOLUTELY carry longer sentences.

Both Clarence Stewart and O. J. Simpson were charged with:
  • Count 1: Conspiracy to commit a crime
  • Count 2: Conspiracy to commit kidnapping
  • Count 3: Conspiracy to commit robbery
  • Count 4: Burglary while in possession of a deadly weapon
  • Count 5: 1st degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 6: 1st degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 7: Robbery with use of a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 8: Robbery with use of a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 9: Assault with a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 10: Assault with a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 11: Coercion with a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong as an alternative to count 5)
  • Count 12: Coercion with a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley as an alternative to count 6)
On October 3, 2008, Simpson was found guilty of all charges.

That is TWELVE counts. Guilty on ALL charges, including ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON (two counts for the two victims, sounds vaguely familiar).

"The judge ordered eight of the ten counts to run concurrently, with a maximum sentence of 33 years (until 2041) with parole possible after nine years in 2017 when Simpson became eligible at age 70."

That means that OJ served on a fraction of his sentence. OJ got out 24 years early BECAUSE HE IS OLD. Not because he was sentenced too harshly.

If you honestly believe that anyone convicted of those 12 crimes gets less than 9 years, you are insane.

Advertisement
You, literally, have no idea what you are talking about.

OJ didn't commit just one other crime. He committed (and was convicted of) multiple crimes, which ABSOLUTELY carry longer sentences.

Both Clarence Stewart and O. J. Simpson were charged with:
  • Count 1: Conspiracy to commit a crime
  • Count 2: Conspiracy to commit kidnapping
  • Count 3: Conspiracy to commit robbery
  • Count 4: Burglary while in possession of a deadly weapon
  • Count 5: 1st degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 6: 1st degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 7: Robbery with use of a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 8: Robbery with use of a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 9: Assault with a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 10: Assault with a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 11: Coercion with a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong as an alternative to count 5)
  • Count 12: Coercion with a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley as an alternative to count 6)
On October 3, 2008, Simpson was found guilty of all charges.

That is TWELVE counts. Guilty on ALL charges, including ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON (two counts for the two victims, sounds vaguely familiar).

"The judge ordered eight of the ten counts to run concurrently, with a maximum sentence of 33 years (until 2041) with parole possible after nine years in 2017 when Simpson became eligible at age 70."

That means that OJ served on a fraction of his sentence. OJ got out 24 years early BECAUSE HE IS OLD. Not because he was sentenced too harshly.

If you honestly believe that anyone convicted of those 12 crimes gets less than 9 years, you are insane.

No. You're the one who has no clue what you're talking about. You're so biased that you can't even examine the situation objectively. 33 yr jail sentence for the Nevada incident is absolute horse ****, and was only a result of his acquittal in 96'. Even Gil Garcetti, someone whose own career suffered as a result of his acquittal in 96' agrees with that.

Last edited:
did u do it
This pretty much sums it up
D793DCE6-30CA-4067-B8C3-44370D32BAF4.png

No. You're the one who has no clue what you're talking about. You're so biased that you can't even examine the situation objectively. 33 yr jail sentence for the Nevada incident is absolutely horse ****, and was only a result of his acquittal in 96'. Even Gil Garcetti, someone whose own career suffered as result of his acquittal in 96' agrees with that.

You are a dope, and I don't give a **** what doddering old fool Gil Garcetti has to say. He gives away his ignorance by talking about just ONE of the twelve charges. He's a buffoon.

OJ Simpson was sentenced in accordance with the guidelines. He was convicted of TWELVE counts. Now, if Garcetti wasn't senile, he MIGHT have argued that Simpson was charged with too many counts, but he didn't do that. Having been found guilty of those 12 counts, his sentence is NOT too harsh, nor does it exceed what ANYONE else would have gotten for those same 12 crimes.

I don't give a damm if you want to Google "Gil Garcetti senile insanity", but you can actually learn something if you would bother to research the sentences of anyone else convicted of those same crimes.

OJ got off easy. 9 years for what he did (and 9 of those convictions involved use of a deadly weapon). Even if you want to whine about the 33 years, it's consistent with the guidelines and is NOT longer than what other people get for those same convictions.

Advertisement
Look, you already know that I have tremendous respect for your self-control (as evidenced on many other threads).

But there is no way in **** I could or would ever shake hands with OJ. I just can't bring myself to do that kind of stuff. He killed Nicole and Ron at the end of my first year of law school and the verdict was read in my third year of law school. There is no way I could ever compel myself to be polite to that murderer. I would yell at him until someone forced me to stop or leave.

I love ya, man, but there's no way I could do what you did.
I get it. I was in law school during the trial as well. My first clerkship after the trial was under someone who had Barry Sheck as a professor.

I was also involved in a business at the time where I dealt with and relied on certain celebrities and I came across OJ in that context, as he was a guest of someone important, who I was a guest of as well. The killings certainly crossed my mind as I shook his hand but I wasn’t going to start trouble with him and Ray Lewis and **** my own family member’s business to make a point.

I’ve shaken hands with all kinds of people I’d rather steer clear of. I‘ve done what I have needed to do to survive and function where I’m from and where I’ve been.

You are a dope, and I don't give a **** what doddering old fool Gil Garcetti has to say. He gives away his ignorance by talking about just ONE of the twelve charges. He's a buffoon.

OJ Simpson was sentenced in accordance with the guidelines. He was convicted of TWELVE counts. Now, if Garcetti wasn't senile, he MIGHT have argued that Simpson was charged with too many counts, but he didn't do that. Having been found guilty of those 12 counts, his sentence is NOT too harsh, nor does it exceed what ANYONE else would have gotten for those same 12 crimes.

I don't give a damm if you want to Google "Gil Garcetti senile insanity", but you can actually learn something if you would bother to research the sentences of anyone else convicted of those same crimes.

OJ got off easy. 9 years for what he did (and 9 of those convictions involved use of a deadly weapon). Even if you want to whine about the 33 years, it's consistent with the guidelines and is NOT longer than what other people get for those same convictions.

Of course you don't care about what he has to say, because you're a biased POS. I think the actual DA that served on the trial of the century knows a little bit more about this than someone who graduated from a middle of the road law school like yourself. He didn't get off easy because he should've never been charged with those 12 crimes to begin with. The punishment was draconian anyway you look at it. I know you're a lawyer, with an extremely low IQ, who graduated from a worthless law school, but these are the facts, in case you were wondering:

1. OJ Simpson was not a felon when he was found guilty by the jury - He was essentially a “first time” felony offender (his domestic battery misdemeanor charge doesn’t count) and he should have received a sentence that a first time offender would have gotten.
  2. The judge referenced his acquittal - In a move that at least should have gotten her censured, the judge referenced his acquittal in another matter during his sentencing. If the judge’s statement was objectionable, at the minimum it should've resulted in a new sentencing hearing, if not a new trial. It makes no sense whatsoever, and if the intent was to punish for another crime then it should've been grounds for reversal on appeal. Bottom line-Simpson got a bum rush, likely based not on this crime but on his prior acquittal. Why this wasn’t used to get Simpson a new trial is unknown, however it was exceptionally inappropriate.
  3. There was no proof that Simpson was a future threat to society - Whatever happened during the events that occurred at Palace Station (as the story changes from witness to witness) there was no reason to believe that Simpson was going to be a threat to anyone else in the future. There are felons walking free right now who have demonstrated that they are and will continue to be threats to society who have received lighter sentences.

Last edited:
very good debate between you all. I'll i got to say..... I didn't know that the devil could play golf. Any Sharp shooters out there beside myself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who cares what he says? Another murderer who should be rotting in prison.

Advertisement
I agree 100%. He could've committed a heinous crime, and many other positive things about him can still hold true. They are not mutually exclusive.

1.) He is still one of the the greatest RBs, and most charismatic athletes in the history of sports.

2.) His analysis on Twitter regarding various topics is so compelling that it warrants his own TV show/segment. **** near 1 million followers proves that.

3.) On occasion its Ok to give this individual who was NEVER convicted of a crime, credit or praise. Doing so doesn't prove that you're a bad person. It only means that you're objective
Correct! And none of this means that he didn't kill 2 people.

So you're acknowledging like I did the judge let him get away from a life behind bars - ****** aka suck on both your dads white man meats.

You should find Juice when he's in a private setting without no soft cukkkz around willing to pull out a selfie ****** cell phone like a weak man would; Nah.. You the type to yell like a d1ck sukkker in the middle of the day or a public setting where there's complete strangers who act like

@TheOriginalCane / whatever your retarded *** really looks like is worth getting in a body bag.. Its obvious you just see the names of two pariah whores and act like the man Simpson is beneath you.. You should go into a place that know one respects a punk *** motor mouth and talk ish to anyone you won't need no double check bull shlt; You won't be breathing to much longer beyond a minute or two.. Just kill your self in a place that's known for real people not giving a **** about putting a man or woman in a death nap.

Lol talking about ppl coming here to be tough.. you come on a forum to spit racist **** but you won’t put this stupid **** on Facebook because then everyone you know, will find out your retarded.

Advertisement
Back