OJ says kids should be able to transfer without sitting out if a coach leaves

Advertisement
Juice man has a tremendously big head..if U had a chance to ask juice man one question..what would it be?
1581542611555.gif

Advertisement
Juice is right

And none of you wouldn't be talking nothing remotely that might sound mocking to him still to this day. Everyone knew Juice gutted those two whores; The media stated the same publicly after the judge/court room allowed purposely for Simpson to wear the o.j. dirty glove.. Besides the Rodney King white ****** incident that was on video out of way to much.. And if anyone with respect for Simpson is around him and hears a punk ****** try and act righteous/tough at his direction. Everyone whose dealt with enough fakkkes too much would glady bludgeon anyone to death if there's no snitches with a selfie device to act up all weak like a "******"

In Florida over one hundred different kids were falsely convicted over drugs. It was one white bull shltter cop artist lying and placing addicting drugs on these kids, or in the fake evidence.

Advertisement
Juice is right

And none of you wouldn't be talking nothing remotely that might sound mocking to him still to this day. Everyone knew Juice gutted those two whores; The media stated the same publicly after the judge/court room allowed purposely for Simpson to wear the o.j. dirty glove.. Besides the Rodney King white ****** incident that was on video out of way to much.. And if anyone with respect for Simpson is around him and hears a punk ****** try and act righteous/tough at his direction. Everyone whose dealt with enough fakkkes too much would glady bludgeon anyone to death if there's no snitches with a selfie device to act up all weak like a "******"

In Florida over one hundred different kids were falsely convicted over drugs. It was one white bull shltter cop artist lying and placing addicting drugs on these kids, or in the fake evidence.

Go stab yourself in the head.

OJ killed Ron and Nicole. It happened.

And I will tell him that to his face. I'll mock OJ all day and all night. I'll "Melrose Larry Green" him.

Advertisement
Juice is right

Go stab yourself in the head.

OJ killed Ron and Nicole. It happened.

And I will tell him that to his face. I'll mock OJ all day and all night. I'll "Melrose Larry Green" him.
So you're acknowledging like I did the judge let him get away from a life behind bars - ****** aka suck on both your dads white man meats.

You should find Juice when he's in a private setting without no soft cukkkz around willing to pull out a selfie ****** cell phone like a weak man would; Nah.. You the type to yell like a d1ck sukkker in the middle of the day or a public setting where there's complete strangers who act like

@TheOriginalCane / whatever your retarded *** really looks like is worth getting in a body bag.. Its obvious you just see the names of two pariah whores and act like the man Simpson is beneath you.. You should go into a place that know one respects a punk *** motor mouth and talk ish to anyone you won't need no double check bull shlt; You won't be breathing to much longer beyond a minute or two.. Just kill your self in a place that's known for real people not giving a **** about putting a man or woman in a death nap.

Advertisement
So you're acknowledging like I did the judge let him get away from a life behind bars - ****** aka suck on both your dads white man meats.

You should find Juice when he's in a private setting without no soft cukkkz around willing to pull out a selfie ****** cell phone like a weak man would; Nah.. You the type to yell like a d1ck sukkker in the middle of the day or a public setting where there's complete strangers who act like

@TheOriginalCane / whatever your retarded *** really looks like is worth getting in a body bag.. Its obvious you just see the names of two pariah whores and act like the man Simpson is beneath you.. You should go into a place that know one respects a punk *** motor mouth and talk ish to anyone you won't need no double check bull shlt; You won't be breathing to much longer beyond a minute or two.. Just kill your self in a place that's known for real people not giving a **** about putting a man or woman in a death nap.
I was in a private setting with him around 2002 at a private party held by a celebrity. He was with Ray Lewis, believe it or not. It wasn’t long after all that stuff went down in Atlanta with Ray.

I was walking up to Ray to shake his hand and OJ told Ray “hey you have a fan.” Ray turned to me and I went to shake Ray’s hand and he said “did you say hi to OJ?” So I said hi and shook his hand and Ray’s. It wasn’t my first time meeting or shaking OJ’s hand but Ray’s a Cane.

Personally, I think OJ did it but I wasn’t going to say anything. It is what it is. I’ve shaken other killers’ hands in my life. He had great defense attorneys and the prosecution and police ****ed up all over the place.

Advertisement
Back