OJ Frederique injury?

We have plenty of guys that can cover. I just dont know if they understand where to be on every play. If the job is just lock down the guy in front of you... No problem for the young guys
 
I will tell you from just pure pain, if he separated or fractured his shoulder, he would not of got up and ran nowhere. That pain is astronomical. He would of been rolling around like Neymar.

I agree with separation
I have to disagree a little. You don’t feel the pain immediately.
I broke my collarbone playing football. Complete break, bone over lapping bone. I thought I got the wind knocked out of me. Told the guys I was going to sit out a down, waked to the sideline, then felt my bone with my right hand, completely severed. Calmly asked if someone could drive me to the clinic. The pain is later.
 
It's my understanding that U-Health developed a new HGH-based peptide that can regenerate a new limb in 4-6 weeks. He should be good to go by the Pitt game.
giphy.gif
 
That collarbone story is no joke, adrenaline really will keep you walking around on a completely broken bone until you actually try to use it.
 
Could have easily been an AC joint sprain. Not sure why everyone jumps to a separated shoulder. This is similar to the CIS doctors declaring him tearing his Achilles in the playoffs lol.
A separated shoulder and an AC joint sprain is the same thing, dude. So you know that. But that is more than likely what it is. Not a big deal and he will heal up from it soon.
 
This is why I think it has to be on the minor side. Serious traumatic shoulder injuries are one of the most excruciating pains a human can feel. Jumping up and jogging off the field is not normal unless OJ has an obscene pain tolerance.
Adrenaline. Happens all the time. When I dislocated my shoulder, I popped up and ran back to the huddle with my hand over my head. Someone asked why I had my hand up so I physically pulled it down which was the OH **** pain moment.

Most dislocations don’t happen with the arm to the side with trauma to the top of shoulder. That would likely be an AC or Collar bone.

Also, back injuries take pain off charts. Shoulders suck but they can be managed.
 
I have to disagree a little. You don’t feel the pain immediately.
I broke my collarbone playing football. Complete break, bone over lapping bone. I thought I got the wind knocked out of me. Told the guys I was going to sit out a down, waked to the sideline, then felt my bone with my right hand, completely severed. Calmly asked if someone could drive me to the clinic. The pain is later.

Yeah I was going to say collarbone also. I broke mine in high school and thought it just dislocated so another player went to pop it back in and then the pain hit.
 
Honestly this is a none issue and we really don’t need him anytime soon.

Florida A&M - September 10, 2026
at Wake Forest - September 18, 2026
Central Michigan - September 26, 2026
at Clemson - October 3, 2026
Florida State - October 17, 2026
Pittsburgh - October 24, 2026
at North Carolina - October 31, 2026
at Notre Dame - November 7, 2026
Duke - November 14, 2026
Virginia Tech - November 21, 2026
Boston College - November 28, 2026

He really could sit out all of September and October. Heck even can sit out all of November.

Being back by Notre Dame and finishing the playoff run would be perfect but having him back in November if that was the worse case is good for UM
 
Honestly this is a none issue and we really don’t need him anytime soon.

Florida A&M - September 10, 2026
at Wake Forest - September 18, 2026
Central Michigan - September 26, 2026
at Clemson - October 3, 2026
Florida State - October 17, 2026
Pittsburgh - October 24, 2026
at North Carolina - October 31, 2026
at Notre Dame - November 7, 2026
Duke - November 14, 2026
Virginia Tech - November 21, 2026
Boston College - November 28, 2026

He really could sit out all of September and October. Heck even can sit out all of November.

Being back by Notre Dame and finishing the playoff run would be perfect but having him back in November if that was the worse case is good for UM
You say that based off the assumption the rest of our CBs stay healthy
 
Yeah I was going to say collarbone also. I broke mine in high school and thought it just dislocated so another player went to pop it back in and then the pain hit.
There was no contact on the hit with the shoulder. You can’t break your collarbone unless there was contact on the collarbone. The contact was on his upper arm/bicep area.
 
Back
Top