Ohio state cheating per Harbaugh

Funny how the big boys don’t have any quitters on their team....don’t mention Penn St, they ain’t part of the blue bloods

Advertisement
are you ******* stupid? nick bosa essentially opted out after 1 game his final year at OSU. go gain a brain cell
I’m not questioning what you’re saying, because I honestly don’t know. But on what do you base this? It’s a serious legitimate question. Like I said, I didn’t follow Bosa that much at OSU, number one I already know how good he is, but number two, I couldn’t stand him because his whole family hates Miami

Advertisement
I’m not questioning what you’re saying, because I honestly don’t know. But on what do you base this? It’s a serious legitimate question. Like I said, I didn’t follow Bosa that much at OSU, number one I already know how good he is, but number two, I couldn’t stand him because his whole family hates Miami
Got hurt his last year. Instead of rehabbing to come back he just called it and prepped for the draft. Smart move bc no point in risking further injury when you’re guaranteed to go top 5

Got hurt his last year. Instead of rehabbing to come back he just called it and prepped for the draft. Smart move bc no point in risking further injury when you’re guaranteed to go top 5

Which is the biggest difference for Ross. I'm fine with whatever he decides because at the end of the day as much as I love the team hes actually playing on it and has final say over what he thinks is best for him and his family however he only really has 6-8 games worth of tape and is essentially hoping a team falls in love with him at the higher end of the draft.

But as long as he doesn't sign an agent I assume theres always a chance to come back if he decides to

Which is the biggest difference for Ross. I'm fine with whatever he decides because at the end of the day as much as I love the team hes actually playing on it and has final say over what he thinks is best for him and his family however he only really has 6-8 games worth of tape and is essentially hoping a team falls in love with him at the higher end of the draft.

But as long as he doesn't sign an agent I assume theres always a chance to come back if he decides to

rousseau signed

Advertisement
Plot twist:

What if Fields and a few other key guys opt out and Michigan drops a hundy on Ohio St*?

Plot twist:

What if Fields and a few other key guys opt out and Michigan drops a hundy on Ohio St*?
I'd jump for joy...with a Bowl of this in my hand....
117300190_10220932594017769_1543500155497458449_o.jpg

Advertisement
As much as I hate Oh St, I love when they whoop on Michigan every year.

Harbaugh might legit be the most overrated coach in college football, coin toss between him & Brian Kelly.
I have a brother, an uncle, and 2 first cousins who all went to Michigan. They love boasting all the time about being Michigan Men/grads so I love watching them get cucked by OSU

Advertisement
The devil himself could be coaching against O$U* and I'd still root against the buckeyes.​
As long as the devil wasn't wearing Orange and blue.​

Advertisement
Back