Ohio st still talking about beating the U

I never could figure out how a ref can come from halfway across the field, after the play, and call a penalty the ref with the responsibility of watching the play, from five yards away, didn’t call. No way should that have been allowed.

Correct; there was a ref LITERALLY on top of the play & this fool Porter was running across the field & this fool said he replayed the play in his mind & decided to throw the flag! How he wasn’t overruled on that is mind boggling in itself. BUT, we should’ve never been in that position. Giving up a 4th & 13 to a QB who completed 6 passes at that point was egregious. What Randy decided to call in that moment still ****es me off.

Advertisement
Dorsey man.
Second down…threw it at his feet.
Four plays from the 2 yard line, smh.
Didn’t Dorsey get pretty badly injured just before that? Crudup had to come in for a play or two. Dorsey came back out but clearly wasn’t right. Thus the bad throws.

Badly coached teams eventually show themselves no matter how talented. We just couldn't out talent them enough to over come onion and Larry coker

Its been that long since we had something to cheer about 🤦‍♂️ at least nobody can call us bandwagon fans 🤷🏻‍♂️ we went to playing the cupcake to being the cupcake unreal

Advertisement
Correct; there was a ref LITERALLY on top of the play & this fool Porter was running across the field & this fool said he replayed the play in his mind & decided to throw the flag! How he wasn’t overruled on that is mind boggling in itself. BUT, we should’ve never been in that position. Giving up a 4th & 13 to a QB who completed 6 passes at that point was egregious. What Randy decided to call in that moment still ****es me off.
Yes. In a bit of defense of Randy, Jerome McDougle say he tried to be a hero and make the play on 4th down rather than play his assignment. Krenzel stepped up in the pocket where McDougle should be been, and completed the pass. IIRC.

And WR clearly pushed off the Canes CB…

EDIT: After a review I was wrong about Jerome, and misquoted him, or someone else. My bad.

Last edited:
Didn’t Dorsey get pretty badly injured just before that? Crudup had to come in for a play or two. Dorsey came back out but clearly wasn’t right. Thus the bad throws.
Dorsey was speared in the chest on 1st down. I think he had to come off the field for one play.

Crown of helmet. No targeting rule then, but ‘spearing’ was a penalty. Not called, of course.

I don’t know what I hate more - ******* Ohio ***** *** State, the ****svcking ref who made the bull**** PI call, or the fact that we have been dog**** as a program ever since and have done little to nothing to avenge that robbery.

My Miami born and bred *** was working for a bank in Cincy at the time and made the cardinal sin of watching that game at a Fiesta Bowl party with co-workers who were all Bucknuts as they call themselves.

Let’s just say that it took a miracle from God that I did not beat the living **** out of all of them that night and get fired.

After the robbery, I politely congratulated those guys for their ‘victory’ then walked out to my 2000 Nissan Maxima and literally punched through the AC controls. Had blood gushing down my hand as I walked into the house. Wife was like WTAF…

I will never ever root for Ohio Taint unless they are playing UF or FSU. Hate them more than ND and that’s saying a lot for me.

Yes. In a bit of defense of Randy, Jerome McDougle say he tried to be a hero and make the play on 4th down rather than play his assignment. Krenzel stepped up in the pocket where McDougle should be been, and complented the pass. IIRC.

And WR clearly pushed off the Canes CB
I've said this a thousand times.
Krensel gave up on throwing over the middle. The out was his only play.

Sharpe let gamble get to his body. Taylor was playing deep sideline.
All Sharpe had to do was let Gamble go by him and squat just ahead of the sticks....
He'd be a hero.

Advertisement
Yes. In a bit of defense of Randy, Jerome McDougle say he tried to be a hero and make the play on 4th down rather than play his assignment. Krenzel stepped up in the pocket where McDougle should be been, and completed the pass. IIRC.

And WR clearly pushed off the Canes CB…

Now I’m intrigued. Imma have to re-watch that play, specifically. Didn’t know Jerome admitted that.

Now I’m intrigued. Imma have to re-watch that play, specifically. Didn’t know Jerome admitted that.
It’s been a long time. Maybe a line stunt was the call. We all know Miami always had trouble with QBs stepping up in the pocket.

IIRC he had a sack on 3rd down, to then raise 4th and long.

1hr 52min mark.

Last edited:
It’s been a long time. Maybe a line stunt was the call. We all know Miami always had trouble with QBs stepping up in the pocket.

IIRC he had a sack on 3rd down, to then raise 4th and long.

1hr 52min mark.

The anger & dispair I felt 20 yrs ago is still strong like 100 proof alcohol.

I saw Terry Porter’s face & I immediately tried to jump in to my phone to snuff that dude out. Sharpe looked at the ref who was on the scene, squatting w/ a bird’s eye view of the situation, & this bifocal gimp “replays the play in his mind” from an angle he had zero view, & throws a flag after his partner calls incomplete? That entire crew should’ve never called another game.

But that 4th & long was a killer.

Annnnnnd, what’s the odds of this??? 20 yrs later???

Attachments

• BE858DEA-9951-494F-9833-A55742175448.jpeg
    BE858DEA-9951-494F-9833-A55742175448.jpeg
    838.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 3CF85CD9-918D-46FE-A08B-776AE07B5934.jpeg
    3CF85CD9-918D-46FE-A08B-776AE07B5934.jpeg
    597 KB · Views: 3
4th and 14

Attachments

• DF1AF1A2-2439-44D4-AD23-C8D02E619286.png
    DF1AF1A2-2439-44D4-AD23-C8D02E619286.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Advertisement
osu has huge problems they won't admit to, they gave up 8.9 yards per play to uga. They did that with 5 star talent all over the **** place, that's PATHETIC.

on top of that between uga and michigan, they've had right at a 100 points put on their team in the last 2 games, that's PATHETIC.
They haven't been recruiting as well imo without urban. Still good classes but they ain't built like bama n uga

The anger & dispair I felt 20 yrs ago is still strong like 100 proof alcohol.

I saw Terry Porter’s face & I immediately tried to jump in to my phone to snuff that dude out. Sharpe looked at the ref who was on the scene, squatting w/ a bird’s eye view of the situation, & this bifocal gimp “replays the play in his mind” from an angle he had zero view, & throws a flag after his partner calls incomplete? That entire crew should’ve never called another game.

But that 4th & long was a killer.

Annnnnnd, what’s the odds of this??? 20 yrs later???
Ohio State makes those ladies in a lab…

And it was Jammal Green with the sack, on 2nd down….

Advertisement
Back