Ohio st still talking about beating the U

It’s been twenty years and they’re still celebrating a win that was and is still a blatant f u from refs to miami

To those who were rooting for Ohio st vs Georgia. This is why I’ll never root for Ohio st against anyone.
It's been 40 years and miami fans talk about the glory days

Advertisement
F-OSU but the Canes win going away had they come in focused and ****ed off. The 2002 team was talented but lacked the leadership of the 2000-2001 teams.

Advertisement

It’s been twenty years and they’re still celebrating a win that was and is still a blatant f u from refs to miami

To those who were rooting for Ohio st vs Georgia. This is why I’ll never root for Ohio st against anyone.
Every loss is a dagger to Mr. Porter. You know he threw fifty or so flags at his television in futility when Ohio State missed the field goal.

Tbh we would celebrate that win if the situation was reversed so o can’t blame them , they beat one of the greatest teams of all time

Advertisement

Still was our fault for even being close to those bums...who df is Craig Krenzel?

Advertisement
That game had 4 potential game ending plays before the fifth and true game ender in our second OT.

1- Seivers FG on 4th and 9 to tie @ 0:03
2- OSU 4th and 14, 1st OT
3- OSU 4th and 3 (PI), 1st OT
4- Miami 4th and 3, 2nd OT
5- Miami 4th and 1, 2nd OT
Nuber 2 should never have happened because the play was dead due to delay of game the refs conveniently closed their eyes too.

... and on the 20-year anniversary we're still talking about that game and there was a thread here about Todd Sievers' clutch kick (in the way of Ohio State's duck-hooked whiff.) This game will be talked about until the end of time.

The Taylor interception in the end zone. If he hits a knee, OSU doesn't score the TD when Clarett strips Taylor of the ball. Something I'm not sure occurred in bounds.

Dorsey missing the largest man on the field in OT, who was going to score.

So many aspects of that game. All our turnovers and we still go to OT.

Advertisement
F-OSU but the Canes win going away had they come in focused and ****ed off. The 2002 team was talented but lacked the leadership of the 2000-2001 teams.

Yes, Terry blew that call & if that call went our way, we’ll be having 6 in the case. BUT, I’ve re-watched that game a ton, & we played a chit game. We were fortunate to even be in that position to almost get away w/ murder for the type of game we played. Let’s not forget we allowed Krenzl to complete a 4th & 13 to put us in that position, who completed SIX PASSES ALL GAME UP TO THAT POINT! He finished 7-21 for 133 yrds!

Uber talented team, but zero leadership.

They didn't beat us. We beat ourselves. Way too many turnovers. We made it easy for them. That game should not have been close.

Yes, Terry blew that call & if that call went our way, we’ll be having 6 in the case. BUT, I’ve re-watched that game a ton, & we played a chit game. We were fortunate to even be in that position to almost get away w/ murder for the type of game we played. Let’s not forget we allowed Krenzl to complete a 4th & 13 to put us in that position, who completed SIX PASSES ALL GAME UP TO THAT POINT! He finished 7-21 for 133 yrds!

Uber talented team, but zero leadership.
I never could figure out how a ref can come from halfway across the field, after the play, and call a penalty the ref with the responsibility of watching the play, from five yards away, didn’t call. No way should that have been allowed.

The Taylor interception in the end zone. If he hits a knee, OSU doesn't score the TD when Clarett strips Taylor of the ball. Something I'm not sure occurred in bounds.

Dorsey missing the largest man on the field in OT, who was going to score.

So many aspects of that game. All our turnovers and we still go to OT.
I was in the opposite end zone.
When he first intercepted it, i thought he was going to score because…well.. it was Taylor
Clarett was the only guy left after McDougal demolished Krenzel.

Dorsey man.
Second down…overthrew it.
Four plays from the 2 yard line, smh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back