Ohio st still talking about beating the U

da truth

1st team All-American

It’s been twenty years and they’re still celebrating a win that was and is still a blatant f u from refs to miami

To those who were rooting for Ohio st vs Georgia. This is why I’ll never root for Ohio st against anyone.

Advertisement
And they’re complaining because bad call(s) cost them the game against Georgia. Not quite justice, but poetic nonetheless

I didn't watch the game, is anyone willing to be OBJECTIVE and tell me if there were actual bad calls?

Advertisement
That game creates a "bile effect" in me......everytime it is mentioned.
Miami won, my son and I celebrated, and then there was "the flag".......
Total disgust for OSU and the robbery that occurred...
Ring Of Fire Robbery GIF by Outside Watch

osu has huge problems they won't admit to, they gave up 8.9 yards per play to uga. They did that with 5 star talent all over the **** place, that's PATHETIC.

on top of that between uga and michigan, they've had right at a 100 points put on their team in the last 2 games, that's PATHETIC.

osu has huge problems they won't admit to, they gave up 8.9 yards per play to uga. They did that with 5 star talent all over the **** place, that's PATHETIC.

on top of that between uga and michigan, they've had right at a 100 points point on their team in the last 2 games, that's PATHETIC.
Game not close if not for the heroics of Stroud. Best game of his life

Advertisement
That game had 4 potential game ending plays before the fifth and true game ender in our second OT.

1- Seivers FG on 4th and 9 to tie @ 0:03
2- OSU 4th and 14, 1st OT
3- OSU 4th and 3 (PI), 1st OT
4- Miami 4th and 3, 2nd OT
5- Miami 4th and 1, 2nd OT

Game not close if not for the heroics of Stroud. Best game of his life

I just watched the highlights, lol @ the last play by stroud. Great run by him, but the ENTIRE offensive line is holding. There's way more than just that btw, tons of comments about the missed holding calls on osu. Also that was not targeting on harrison, the dude just got NAILED and that's football.

shut up osu.

Being completely objective, the hit on Harrison was a legal hit. You call plays like that, football will become a game where you catch the ball, get set, and then someone can hit you.

I also say all of that having hung out with Harrison Sr, Wayne, and some other players that used to play for the Colts. His father exemplifies what it is to be a professional athlete, putting in more extra work than the vast majority of the league. It's cool seeing his boy putting up numbers and following in his footsteps.

Advertisement
I have said this before and I'll say it again:

FACK THE OHIO STATE AND THAT BLIND JABRONI REF I BREAK HIS BACK FACK HIS *** AND MAKE HIM HUMBLE

Seriously, I have hated and will continue to hate all things Ohio State and will continue to do so as long as there is blood coursing through my veins and air in my lungs. There is a good chance I will continue to hate those slap nuts after I am lowered into the ground.

Advertisement
Were you upset when Miami celebrated their last natty this time last year when it hit the 20 year anniversary?

they were breaking every ncaa rule known to man at the time - got busted for it all after the game and yet people think the game itself was legit
lmfaoooooooooooooooo
gtfoh

Were you upset when Miami celebrated their last natty this time last year when it hit the 20 year anniversary?
Much different circumstances bruh n yes I would because that’s the greatest college roster of all time

Advertisement
Back