OHHH YEAHHHH, HE COMING!!!

BigDikCane

All-American
GOOD GAME YESTERDAY BY THE REAL HEAD COACH....

5-2 overall 3-1 conference

Been a Coug fan since Leach got there and now he's 2nd in the Pac 12 north with a big game against Stanford @ home this weekend.

I'm willing to bet the Cougs will come away big in this game.

Lets go Cougs

wazzu-flag.jpg

I can see the headines now. "Mike Leach the New Head Coach at Miami"

Advertisement
Advertisement
He just has to hope he doesn't have to play Portland State.

Don't know what happened there and they should've won that Cal game @ Cal.

I like Butch, but give me an identity on offense and with the athletes in southfl we'll be alright on defense.

Guy is one of the worst coaches in the Power-5 and has been for years. Anyone who still jerks off to this guy is clearly mentally retarded.

I like Butch, but give me an identity on offense and with the athletes in southfl we'll be alright on defense.

I like how you dismiss over the Portland State game by saying "don't know what happened." He is not a coach who should be considered for Miami.

He is not worthy of a better program then where he is today.

Advertisement

Are you fcking kidding? We have the athletes in South Florida right now. Are we alright on defense now? Fck no.

Leach lost to Portland St. as well and never had a good defense at all. This would be almost as bad as retaining Golden.

Don't be silly. Butch had his share of bad losses too; some involved ridiculous numbers being put up on his defenses. Leach would do very well here, and he'd be entertaining.

Are you fcking kidding? We have the athletes in South Florida right now. Are we alright on defense now? Fck no.

Leach lost to Portland St. as well and never had a good defense at all. This would be almost as bad as retaining Golden.

You guys know that WSU has been considered the bottom tier of the Pac 12 for decades right? Its like he's taking a Wake Forest team and winning the ACC in year 4.

Advertisement

You guys know that WSU has been considered the bottom tier of the Pac 12 for decades right? Its like he's taking a Wake Forest team and winning the ACC in year 4.

They were a top-10 team in the late 90s and early 2000s...PAC 10 co-champs in '97 and 2002 under Mike Price.

Advertisement
Lol this is awesome. Leach hasn't even been in the up and comer list in ten years and there are fans that want him here. These people exist.

Advertisement
Back