Oh Snap look at what I found

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
[video=youtube;LVtA5vGlpU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVtA5vGlpU4[/video]

I'm sure some of you will enjoy this.. I just randomly found it and thought it was a good find/post.. Most of his passes are coming from Sheriffs there are some Testaverde throws in there to.. There was a Kaaya pass but I couldnt identify Rosier for those on the Rosier train.. This was from this season.. the video was posted 2 months ago but idk if this was spring or practice during the season.. The CBs looking cheeeeks.. O-line giving up mad sacks in practice.. OML.

Advertisement
did you find it on this site, considering it was posted yesterday in a thread dedicated to the player the video is based on?

Pfenninger never saw the field and is graduating. I guess this is a highlight reel to get some energy for him. Good luck to him.

On youtube lol.. if I knew it was posted before I wouldn't have posted it.. is it possible to delete threads?

I once saw a man lift the front end of a locomotive clear off the rails with his erect crank.

Advertisement
Most of these clips are with Jack as the QB but Evan, Brad and Vinny are mixed in a bit too. We changed our numbers each week on scout team so that's why it's usually Jack but just with a different number.
I was one of I think 3 walk ons that lettered and played in a few games this year but in mop up duty and didn't have any stats, so I made this video to send to some other schools to see if I can get a scholarship to pursue a master's degree.

Most of these clips are with Jack as the QB but Evan, Brad and Vinny are mixed in a bit too. We changed our numbers each week on scout team so that's why it's usually Jack but just with a different number.
I was one of I think 3 walk ons that lettered and played in a few games this year but in mop up duty and didn't have any stats, so I made this video to send to some other schools to see if I can get a scholarship to pursue a master's degree.

Oh okay..

Bruh ***** it I'ma just straight up ask.. based off who you've seen in practice who do you think have the best chance to win the QB next year? Give me a list from best chance to least like 1. Player A, 2. Player B, 3. Player C, and 4. Player D etc.. don't be afraid to say Testaverde as #1 or whoever you thought has been the best QB you've seen so far.. I'm sure you were focusing on your self in practice (as you should) but anything would be nice!!

Oh okay..

Bruh ***** it I'ma just straight up ask.. based off who you've seen in practice who do you think have the best chance to win the QB next year? Give me a list from best chance to least like 1. Player A, 2. Player B, 3. Player C, and 4. Player D etc.. don't be afraid to say Testaverde as #1 or whoever you thought has been the best QB you've seen so far.. I'm sure you were focusing on your self in practice (as you should) but anything would be nice!!

Listen to the podcast, he answered this question already

Advertisement

Oh okay..

Listen to the podcast, he answered this question already

where

Podcast is in the recruiting forum. I can't comment much on the incoming players but I think Evan is the best mix of arm and athleticism and has a great chance. Jack has the best arm. I didn't mention Vinny in the podcast but I wouldn't count him out either, he's improved vastly since he's gotten here. Honestly it's hard to name a favorite because so many of the guys are close in talent right now and haven't quite separated themselves.

Podcast is in the recruiting forum. I can't comment much on the incoming players but I think Evan is the best mix of arm and athleticism and has a great chance. Jack has the best arm. I didn't mention Vinny in the podcast but I wouldn't count him out either, he's improved vastly since he's gotten here. Honestly it's hard to name a favorite because so many of the guys are close in talent right now and haven't quite separated themselves.

Who's the baddest MF on the team?

good looking out!! I listened to the podcast.. good stuff. I liked Sheriffs before (because of his HS film) but now I feel better about his chances.. but I honestly think Cade Weldon has a great chance to win the job (based off tape).. His Accuracy, Mechanics, and Athleticism are all VERY impressive to me (He also about 6'3 206 already.. which is college football ready size.. Deondre Francois for FSU came in about the same size and he been able to take hits).. to me I think if he can adjust to the speed of the game and learn playbook quickly he got the best chance plus he is a early enrollee also..(not to mention, Weldon's dad played for Richt at FSU so he should learn the playbook a bit faster then a normal freshman and learn to diagnose film properly with his dad's help you would figure..) I do think Perry has a higher ceiling though.

but thinks for the tidbits (you also had the wiggle sticks I SEE YOU!!)

Advertisement

I'd have to say Corn, he's probably 175 but hits like a 220lb safety and I've never seen a corner who likes to hit as much as him. For guys coming back, Shaq and Pinkney are about even to me, on offense it's probably Mark.

+1

Advertisement
Back