NBA OH SHEET MY 76ERS DID IT

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
They ******* did it. James Harden and Paul Milsap for Andre Drummond, Seth Curry 2 first round picks and BÎTCH *** BEN SIMMONS!!!

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1644517619160.jpg

@PIPO that *****assness known as Ben is gone and we keep our young bols!!!

Think it'll be a good trade for both teams if Simmons can get over His phobia of shooting, especially in crunch time. At 6'10 Simmons is a great passer in transition, and an elite defender.

Advertisement
*** Ben and *** Brooklyn
we got what we needed. I would've have preferred to keep Drummond, but we didn't give up either of the youngins....that's a win!

Think it'll be a good trade for both teams if Simmons can get over His phobia of shooting, especially in crunch time. At 6'10 Simmons is a great passer in transition, and an elite defender.

In Brooklyn, he doesn't need to shoot.

Just defend, pass, and occasionally finish and he could be alright. idk.

In Brooklyn, he doesn't need to shoot.

Just defend, pass, and occasionally finish and he could be alright. idk.
That neega don't even finish, he would pass that up.

I will never forget him passing up that wide open dunk against the Hawks. Basically gave the series to Atlanta.

I mean, Harden can be a headache, but I rather have that headache than a headache suffering from Kardashiantitis disease.

That neega don't even finish, he would pass that up.

I will never forget him passing up that wide open dunk against the Hawks. Basically gave the series to Atlanta.

I mean, Harden can be a headache, but I rather have that headache than a headache suffering from Kardashiantitis disease.

Brother, I hate Ben Simmons, I think he stinks. But the reality is on Brooklyn, he just has to do what he is good at, and he'll be fine.

Harden, too, is an *******, but I like him. He's also on the wrongside of the career at this point. The injury last year, while he was a soldier about it, really limited him and coming back this year, he's just not the same guy.

IMO, this is a wash for both teams...both guys get fresh starts, especially Simmons.

Advertisement
Brother, I hate Ben Simmons, I think he stinks. But the reality is on Brooklyn, he just has to do what he is good at, and he'll be fine.

Harden, too, is an *******, but I like him. He's also on the wrongside of the career at this point. The injury last year, while he was a soldier about it, really limited him and coming back this year, he's just not the same guy.

IMO, this is a wash for both teams...both guys get fresh starts, especially Simmons.
Here's the big question.

Does Harden mysteriously becomes healthy and does Simmons mental health mysteriously disappear?

And I agree. I've been a Harden fan since OKC.
I hated everything about Ben since LSU. He'll, I'd rather Philly kept Markelle Fultz.

Advertisement
The thing about Harden is that he quits when he doesn’t get his way & he’s an incredibly lazy defender.

He’s also one of the worst playoff performers in the NBA, he completely shuts down in the playoffs.

He’s always worked best in Mike D’Antoni’s system, so it will be interesting to see how Doc Rivers uses him.

Doc normally doesn’t have a ball dominant guard style team, so his ability to mesh with Embiid & Harris will be paramount.

Advertisement
I feel good about the trade. It's the perfect example of addiction by subtraction. Philly basically doesn't lose much. Ben wasn't ever going to contribute here. Losing Curry was my only regret.

Harden has always contributed wherever he's been. Sometimes he's proven to be impossible to stop on offense. He's already shown that he's capable of elevating OR reducing his game for the team's benefit.This could make us a championship team.

My only concern is how he'll get along with Joel.E.

Advertisement
Back