OFFICIALLY a cane

Just wanted to share with yall that I have officially accepted a job at UM running their intramural, club sport, and kids camp program at the wellness center. I moved from Florida to Ohio 4-5 years ago for grad school and have a similar job at Univ of Cincinnati. Since stepping foot in ohio all I wanted to do was get back to soflo and I thought id get a job at my alma mater FAU another florida school. Never did I dream of working at my dream school. My dad works at UM and I was living vicariously through him and it felt awesome. But now I am a can through and through!

med school steals plays in intramurals and deans’ cup. They also suck at soccer

Advertisement
I actually feel that way about the elementary school right next to UM on Ponce de leon. It would perfect. The middle school is prime real estate though so I don't blame you.

WestLab IS OUR PROPERTY. That is not a Dade County public school per se, it is a facility that is used by our School of Education.

The real issue is that we should have acquired all the houses between St. Augustine and Fraternity Row about 30 years ago, when they all went for about $150K apiece.

Advertisement
Congratulations mate, hope you enjoy every minute of the job, most end up not doing what they truly wanted to be when they grew up!

Just wanted to share with yall that I have officially accepted a job at UM running their intramural, club sport, and kids camp program at the wellness center. I moved from Florida to Ohio 4-5 years ago for grad school and have a similar job at Univ of Cincinnati. Since stepping foot in ohio all I wanted to do was get back to soflo and I thought id get a job at my alma mater FAU another florida school. Never did I dream of working at my dream school. My dad works at UM and I was living vicariously through him and it felt awesome. But now I am a can through and through!
Congrats my son goes there i will have him stop in and meet "U"........

I think we’re being cat-fished.
Can’t find a huddle or commitment video or tweet on this guy. Ivins hasn’t even reported anything.

Welcome to the Can family. You'll be a 3* soon enough but ratings dont matter. We know we're getting a stud

Advertisement
You've got some big shoes to fill, Norm Parsons was the GOAT. Plus, they just ripped up the IM fields, correct?

Hopefully, the floor hockey games are under control now. When they first opened the Wellness Center, the fraternity teams would regularly brutalize one another, and it was hard to get refs for the games.

Norm and Bob made quite a team back in the day.

med school steals plays in intramurals and deans’ cup. They also suck at soccer

I got suspended from intramural fb. We were playing those a-holes. Last play of the game we were shutting them out and I was tripped from behind by one of those ****s. Well they did throw a flag on him but I didn’t see it, chased him down and knocked his *** out. Well that was it for me for the year. I had to go in front of this council, f those guys.

Semper Canes!!!

I got suspended from intramural fb. We were playing those a-holes. Last play of the game we were shutting them out and I was tripped from behind by one of those ****s. Well they did throw a flag on him but I didn’t see it, chased him down and knocked his *** out. Well that was it for me for the year. I had to go in front of this council, f those guys.

Semper Canes!!!

LOL.

Advertisement
Congrats bro.

Tip: You can park at the middle school across the street from the campus main entrance if you arrive early enough in the morning. You can avoid paying for the scam known as yearly parking passes. I think you do get a discount as an employee but it's still expensive. Free > $500
I will definitely take this into consideration lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back