OFFICIALLY a cane

TheZacMamba

Recruit
Just wanted to share with yall that I have officially accepted a job at UM running their intramural, club sport, and kids camp program at the wellness center. I moved from Florida to Ohio 4-5 years ago for grad school and have a similar job at Univ of Cincinnati. Since stepping foot in ohio all I wanted to do was get back to soflo and I thought id get a job at my alma mater FAU another florida school. Never did I dream of working at my dream school. My dad works at UM and I was living vicariously through him and it felt awesome. But now I am a can through and through!

Advertisement
Just wanted to share with yall that I have officially accepted a job at UM running their intramural, club sport, and kids camp program at the wellness center. I moved from Florida to Ohio 4-5 years ago for grad school and have a similar job at Univ of Cincinnati. Since stepping foot in ohio all I wanted to do was get back to soflo and I thought id get a job at my alma mater FAU another florida school. Never did I dream of working at my dream school. My dad works at UM and I was living vicariously through him and it felt awesome. But now I am a can through and through!

You've got some big shoes to fill, Norm Parsons was the GOAT. Plus, they just ripped up the IM fields, correct?

Hopefully, the floor hockey games are under control now. When they first opened the Wellness Center, the fraternity teams would regularly brutalize one another, and it was hard to get refs for the games.

Advertisement
You've got some big shoes to fill, Norm Parsons was the GOAT. Plus, they just ripped up the IM fields, correct?

Hopefully, the floor hockey games are under control now. When they first opened the Wellness Center, the fraternity teams would regularly brutalize one another, and it was hard to get refs for the games.
I’ve heard some good things about him. And yes. New fields on the way that drain better.

Thanks everyone!

Congrats bro.

Tip: You can park at the middle school across the street from the campus main entrance if you arrive early enough in the morning. You can avoid paying for the scam known as yearly parking passes. I think you do get a discount as an employee but it's still expensive. Free > $500

What's up with these cans?

Congrats bro.

Tip: You can park at the middle school across the street from the campus main entrance if you arrive early enough in the morning. You can avoid paying for the scam known as yearly parking passes. I think you do get a discount as an employee but it's still expensive. Free > $500
I wish there was some way UM could acquire that school and use the space as part of the campus. I know it’s highly unlikely but that is a prime piece of property that tbh should be part of the university.

Advertisement
I wish there was some way UM could acquire that school and use the space as part of the campus. I know it’s highly unlikely but that is a prime piece of property that tbh should be part of the university.
I actually feel that way about the elementary school right next to UM on Ponce de leon. It would perfect. The middle school is prime real estate though so I don't blame you.

Advertisement
Congrats, future will be bright

Advertisement
Once Bama comes around offering you a BAG to be their Innermurals, brother guy...it'll be #respectmydecision szn.

If you stay, 247 gonna bump you down to a 3*.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back