MEGA Official Visits Thread

Advertisement
@RVACane why delete my post? it was obviously meant in humor
I didn’t delete your post. I did look back and see that it was deleted for “derail” as there was an actual comment left why. The Maude definitely knows you’re joking. The logic I believe is that it could start another page after page argument like in the other thread as posters on this board do that.

Advertisement
I didn’t delete your post. I did look back and see that it was deleted for “derail” as there was an actual comment left why. The Maude definitely knows you’re joking. The logic I believe is that it could start another page after page argument like in the other thread as posters on this board do that.
It was me and you are correct. We already have one discussion on what exactly defines country, we don't need another.

i'm of the opinion that innocuous posts needn't be deleted. i typically respect @JD08 for being one of the more even-keeled of the maudes, so a bit disappointed they chose to censor something so harmless.

Advertisement
i'm of the opinion that innocuous posts needn't be deleted. i typically respect @JD08 for being one of the more even-keeled of the maudes, so a bit disappointed they chose to censor something so harmless.

I understand completely. Just trying to limit the amount of derailed threads.
That’s what I’m trying to say. It wasn’t deleted because it was terrible. It was deleted because other people here take things off the rails and the intent is to keep this thread on track.

He's going out of his way to an unnecessary level to telling current players he's returning. All I can go on is his word, I mean he passed on more money to come home.
Oh, no argument from me. I'll take the dude's word over some vague rumors, I'm just saying it's not like it's never been done before.

Hey Maudes, how about you take your censorship convo somewhere else, this thread is about recruiting.
Pun Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey Maudes, how about you take your censorship convo somewhere else, this thread is about recruiting.
This only justifies the original delete which led to a question from the deleted which led to explanations from the Maude’s which led us to this point.

Advertisement
Back