MEGA Official Visits Thread

Advertisement
Need to find a mom n pop shack for iuli like ohana Hawaii bbq in so cal (I lived in vista) with the chicken katsu spam and rice wrap kalua pork n cabbage 🤤🤤😋 them boys eat too **** good
My buddy is a decently known chef down here in Miami. For a couple years or so, he worked in the Nobu in Lanai (Hawaii). Came back to Miami with all sorts of perspectives and even helped lead the Poke craze down here. Now he does private work for famous/rich people in Miami, etc. Get all the Polynesian visiting families in one of those fancy rooms on campus or in a coach’s nice backyard. Have him privately cater those island cuisines.

=

Dominate Polynesian recruiting via a true ‘home feeling.’

Advertisement
Who’s the other transfer? I know the USC guy and Parrish. Who did I miss this weekend?
Idk. But rumor from some of the Twitter spaces and chats has been that 3 transfers by the end of the weekend.

Idk. But rumor from some of the Twitter spaces and chats has been that 3 transfers by the end of the weekend.
Yeah. I forgot about Ladson. Then Parrish. Supposed to be one more transfer committing by today (maybe James but he’s trending Auburn supposedly).

Advertisement
Why do we have these mini jerseys?!

1642353754678.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to Miami Flo he was gonna but Twitter starting leaking it and he backed off.
I don't get that. So you want to announce but you think twitter has stolen your thunder. So you what, commit to a different school? If you commit to the school the rumors mentioned it won't be a surprise anymore.

Advertisement
Back