Official Visits Summary

What about Damian Prince? I thought he had a visit scheduled as well. I know he is a long shot to commit but it would be great to at least get him on a visit.

Advertisement
I wonder what the strategy here is. You'd think we would want to get our commits around guys that are uncommitted to get the energy up. Maybe there will be unofficials from our local guys those last two weekeneds? Just seems weird.

Maybe we solitify all our commits 1st, then bring in the uncommited players and tell them only 2 spots left 1st come 1st serve

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 1h - UM commits De. Jackson, Kaaya, Tyre Brady, Moten, Darrell Langham, Chris Herndon, Marques Gayot & Mike Smith taking OVs on campus today.

Advertisement
Per David Lake

WR Brayden Lenius, who is a high school teammate of Kaaya, is considering taking a UM visit. He is planning on visiting Minnesota next weekend and it looks like it will come down to either Washington or Miami for a January 31st visit. At 6-feet-5, Lenius is a big target at receiver that could grow into a tight end.

Per David Lake

WR Brayden Lenius, who is a high school teammate of Kaaya, is considering taking a UM visit. He is planning on visiting Minnesota next weekend and it looks like it will come down to either Washington or Miami for a January 31st visit. At 6-feet-5, Lenius is a big target at receiver that could grow into a tight end.

Noted. If it is announced, I will add to the OP.

Advertisement
I just saw Brad. Couldn't get a picture. No one was around. He was walking out of the bathroom

Advertisement
378.jpg

379.jpg

We in there baby!!! The U!!!!!!

Advertisement
Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 3h
Loving my visit ����
Reply Retweet Favorite More

the symbols were multplie []_[]'s

Advertisement
Back