Official Visits 2021

Im guessing the plan is to get the local guys not committing early on campus as much as possible this summer without burning their official visits. That way your not falling too far behind and still holding the trump card at the end of the cycle to get last look. Nothings perfect but seems like a sound strategy for the South Florida targets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So far, Canes have a number of Official Visits scheduled for June:

June 4-6 Malik Agbo 4 star OT

June 11-13 Jacurri Brown 4 star QB Commit
Isaiah Bond 3 star WR
Jayden Gibson 4 star WR
Quan Lee 3 star WR
Jacolby Spells 4 star Ath (cb)
Leyton Nelson 3 star OT

June 17-20 Khamauri Rodgers 4 star CB
Hoya, im going to need you to update this list for me brother.

Advertisement
1617987484329.png

Just taking a look at the 36 targets who officially visited in June:
3 committed to UM - Jacurri Brown (previously committed), Khamauri Rogers, Landon Ibieta
2 were committed elsewhere and have not flipped - Isaiah Bond, Andrew Chamblee
1 de-committed after the visit - Quan Lee
9 (25%) committed elsewhere after visit - Anthony Jones, Omar Graham Jr., Cameron Williams, Jacolby Spells, RJ Maryland, JaCorey Thomas, Keahnist Thompson, Zane Durant, DeMario Tolan
22 (61%) remain uncommitted - Trequon Fegans, Malik Agbo, Chris Graves, Jordan Allen, Quentel Jones, Bear Alexander, Jayden Gibson, Isaiah Horton, Kaden Helms, Justin Medlock, Leyton Nelson, Falentha Carswell, Anthony Lucas, Wesley Bissainthe, Nick Cull, Ja'Cari Henderson, Demari Henderson, Jaleel Skinner, Devon Jackson, Jacob Hood, Daughtry Richardson

Advertisement
And here's my wish list for fall OV's:
No Brainers - Shemar Stewart, Kamari Wilson, Jaheim Singletary, Nyjalik Kelly, Julian Armella, Dante Anderson, Markeith Williams, Jamari Lyons, Daniel Lyons, Alton Tarber
Darkhorses/Longshots - Enai White, Marvin Jones Jr., Shazz Preston, Earl Little Jr., Kenyatta Jackson, Azareyeh Thomas, DJ Wesolak, Travious Lathan, Samuel Mbake, D'Arco Perkins-McAllister

And here's my wish list for fall OV's:
No Brainers - Shemar Stewart, Kamari Wilson, Jaheim Singletary, Nyjalik Kelly, Julian Armella, Dante Anderson, Markeith Williams, Jamari Lyons, Daniel Lyons, Alton Tarber
Darkhorses/Longshots - Enai White, Marvin Jones Jr., Shazz Preston, Earl Little Jr., Kenyatta Jackson, Azareyeh Thomas, DJ Wesolak, Travious Lathan, Samuel Mbake, D'Arco Perkins-McAllister
Looking back at my summer optimism and feeling foolish. Instead of these guys, we're getting Plan C guys who no one had heard of the day before yesterday.

Looking back at my summer optimism and feeling foolish. Instead of these guys, we're getting Plan C guys who no one had heard of the day before yesterday.
Whelp with a coaching and AD change on the horizon not suprising that other coaches out there have been probably mercilessly beating down the uncertainty of who will coach here and what schemes they will bring with them..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back