Official Visitors Thread

Al and Lo have to be long lost twins.
c081207030413a73e128d106388e5b84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Them boys look ready 2 go.....
Hope Lil Al got dat **** U attitude like his pops

Kid has known some adversity and has his cap screwed on right. Count me in the “BIG fan, not worried” club.
[TWEET]809198720671748096[/TWEET]

Cool

Advertisement
[MENTION=16876]LoyalCane24[/MENTION] I normally try not to talk about those types of things, BUT....... I will say this:

The decommitment came during lunch while we were eating at Smith & Wollensky, not single person left food on their plate & we all made sure to get our to go bag of cheesecake.

Jobe is like Lieutenant Ricky.

When Kirk, Spock, Bones, and Lt. Ricky transport to the surface of a hostile, new planet - guess which one will get it right in the neck?

Then Kirk, Spock, and Bones get about their business - Lt. Ricky is a thing to forget.

Why are people saying Hightower wasn’t there?

Here is B with his family, Joyner & family, DJ & family.

View attachment 56369

Is that my guy [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] trying to avoid cameras next to B?

LOL, that's the little brother. All 6'1 of him.

Then where’s Brooklyn at?

Underrated post. Read it w a Biggie voice.

I typed it in my Biggie voice.

Why are people saying Hightower wasn’t there?

Here is B with his family, Joyner & family, DJ & family.

View attachment 56369

Is that my guy [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] trying to avoid cameras next to B?

LOL, that's the little brother. All 6'1 of him.

Then where’s Brooklyn at?

That's what Biggie kept asking?

So hyped for next season and we ain't even done yet! Give me the Heritage 4 (or at least 3), Goldwire and one more OL and DT and we straight. Not given up on Thompson yet. Get him on campus and let D Staff & CMR close the deal.

Advertisement
How are they going to figure out numbers for these guys, and who gets to wear what? Is it by first come first served? Recruiting promises? Just a random off topic thought I just had that I’m super curious about now. Obviously, there’s a lot of guys wearing the same numbers in these pics, and they can’t all wear the same digits.

Hightower does look like a beast. And when you want to be elite, size does matter. This class is a cnt hair from being ELITE. I have a lot of confidence in this staff to close strong at this point in their tenure. It’s gonna be a real fun next month and a half.

Just a random off topic thought that I’m super curious about: You have one of those hairs you’re willing to part ways with to make it elite?

How are they going to figure out numbers for these guys, and who gets to wear what? Is it by first come first served? Recruiting promises? Just a random off topic thought I just had that I’m super curious about now. Obviously, there’s a lot of guys wearing the same numbers in these pics, and they can’t all wear the same digits.

Hightower does look like a beast. And when you want to be elite, size does matter. This class is a cnt hair from being ELITE. I have a lot of confidence in this staff to close strong at this point in their tenure. It’s gonna be a real fun next month and a half.

Just a random off topic thought that I’m super curious about: You have one of those hairs you’re willing to part ways with to make it elite?

360b5ef152394c1fd6e4f0f0ca90dc79a9b961e9ea9374c6c16b9a937aa61772.jpg

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

what was the gathering at Richt's house like? I know it was for Parents and family. what yall do, talk about? anything interesting happen?

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 56371

Nah homie we good. You’re good people. Good poster. I just had to get that one in. Too good.

Oh the Canes juice that must have been flowing in that Ambassador Summit with Ambassador 1 hosting Ambassador 2.

View attachment 56371

Nah homie we good. You’re good people. Good poster. I just had to get that one in. Too good.

Ok, cool cool. Was afraid I’d somehow offended. Cheers brotherman!

And yeah, married now, but back in the day I would have easily thrown almost any of the chicks I dated into the pile if it meant adding Tyson, Surtain2, Chatfield, Carson, Samuels2 and an OT to this class! lol... (already counting Goldwire)

Advertisement
Hope they put some packages to get both these elite TE in the game at once

Not sure this staff knows how to run a multi TE offense.

/sarcasm

What IS a multi TE offense?

View attachment 56372

Did you just question whether the staff can run a multi TE offense and then post a pic of two tight ends celebrating a touchdown, which strongly suggest the team scored running a multi TE offense?

/sarcasm

View attachment 56372

Did you just question whether the staff can run a multi TE offense and then post a pic of two tight ends celebrating a touchdown, which strongly suggest the team scored running a multi TE offense?

One of those was in the slot.

/sarcasm

View attachment 56372

One of those was in the slot.

y'all some hoes

/sarcasm

View attachment 56372

Guess you mentioned the sarcasm at the bottom of the first post.

Advertisement
Back