Official Visit Weekend #4 June 25th-27th

Advertisement
Im quite sure those cane players can afford $100 a piece to rent that boat for an hour or 2....which is the going rate for that type of boat.

You may know that and I may know that, but nothing stops the NCAA from investigating the APPEARANCE of impropriety.

Holy **** this kid is long as **** and has huge hands. Makes Coach Fields look small and that's tough to do, even with the lost weight lol. I know I'm looking way too much into it but his caption is something... 'Home away from Home'.

Advertisement
So it seems that Devon Jackson and his family have decided he should see other schools so he has something to compare Miami and ASU to. He is planning on taking an OV to Oklahoma in September . Says it's now a 3 team race. He also just received an offer from Texas and he may take an OV there too.

Its too early and his parents were probably advised by someone that this kid doesnt need to make a decision 5 months before signing day. A 6'2 200lb LB with 100M track speed will get more offers eventually..Not sure when we got the point where we were sweating out recruiting in July anyway. Smh. Very few kids, even the committed ones, are completely shutting down their recruitment this time of year.

So it seems that Devon Jackson and his family have decided he should see other schools so he has something to compare Miami and ASU to. He is planning on taking an OV to Oklahoma in September . Says it's now a 3 team race. He also just received an offer from Texas and he may take an OV there too.

I think that's smart of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back