Official Visit @ Miami

boats and hoes baby.....boats and hoes

I miss upvoting. This would've gotten at least one from me lol

Edit: This was an OV under Golden. Beautiful, obviously.

[video=youtube;ajB7JGs8eaQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajB7JGs8eaQ[/video]

^^^^ This was partially for the lulz, btw. Pillars in there! LOLLOOL

I cringe man.. Donna Shalala better not be at Miami football games when they become relevant after how many years she black balled the football program to turn us into a medical school.. Before Shalala got here we were a healthy football program. Now we been the walking dead for about 15 years because of the program being cheap as ****.. on coaching hires, on fixing the OB, on getting better facilities.. We were once the standard for all football programs.. now we are behind by a large margin. still tryna figure out where all that football revenue went we were at our peak during her time here (01-05) smh

Did the Clinton Crime Family fire her when they shut down operations the other day? I was hoping she would end up in prison with them.

Advertisement
boats and hoes baby.....boats and hoes

I miss upvoting. This would've gotten at least one from me lol

Edit: This was an OV under Golden. Beautiful, obviously.

[video=youtube;ajB7JGs8eaQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajB7JGs8eaQ[/video]

^^^^ This was partially for the lulz, btw. Pillars in there! LOLLOOL

I cringe man.. Donna Shalala better not be at Miami football games when they become relevant after how many years she black balled the football program to turn us into a medical school.. Before Shalala got here we were a healthy football program. Now we been the walking dead for about 15 years because of the program being cheap as ****.. on coaching hires, on fixing the OB, on getting better facilities.. We were once the standard for all football programs.. now we are behind by a large margin. still tryna figure out where all that football revenue went we were at our peak during her time here (01-05) smh

Did the Clinton Crime Family fire her when they shut down operations the other day? I was hoping she would end up in prison with them.

Upvote.

While the staff work to recruit some of our posters do their best to "uncruit."

Last edited:

^^^This! She was way too involved in the football coaching decisions and definitely handicapped us behind the scenes anyway she could. Now that we are back on the up we're going to look back and it'll be obvious how she held the program down. She put on her "I care about the football program" face when she needed to but we all can see throught hat BS.

It'll be changing with the ncaa passing the entertainment ruling saying school can pay for more entertainment

Advertisement
I think what the OP was asking was, which scrip club do the players take the croots to.

[/QUOTE]Did the Clinton Crime Family fire her when they shut down operations the other day? I was hoping she would end up in prison with them.[/QUOTE]

Major upvote

Advertisement
Back