Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 6-11, 2023

Advertisement
You know, @SWFLHurricane is completely correct.

When you stay at the Gainesville "Ritz Carlton", this is what you find on your bed:

View attachment 241336View attachment 241337
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Is he related to our Michael Boireau?

First thing I wondered about. I've been searching for info, here are my thoughts...

The both play DL.

The kid is from Hampton, GA, about 45 minutes southeast from me. Did Michael retire to the ATL area (played for the Vikings, but still)?

Resemblance?

Michael
1686357477956.png

Michai
1686357507777.png

Seems like it very well could be his son. Haven't seen a reference to his father in any articles yet, but he's been a 0-star before now.

Last edited:
First thing I wondered about. I've been searching for info, here are my thoughts...

The both play DL.

The kid is from Hampton, GA, about 45 minutes southeast from me. Did Michael retire to the ATL area (played for the Vikings, but still).

Resemblance?

Michael
View attachment 241360

Michai
View attachment 241361

Seems like it very well could be his son. Haven't seen a reference to his father in any articles yet, but he's been a 0-star before now.

Michael

No Way Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just a thought exercise, do you think there is a rhyme or reason to which recruits stay on the bay or in coconut grove. Do we think the staff put the higher priority recruits (more likely to pull) on the bay vs the grove. Might give us insight into how the staff views the croots

Advertisement
Just a thought exercise, do you think there is a rhyme or reason to which recruits stay on the bay or in coconut grove. Do we think the staff put the higher priority recruits (more likely to pull) on the bay vs the grove. Might give us insight into how the staff views the croots
I wonder if they ask them if they want to stay on the ocean or closer to the school? I have no idea how that works.

I wonder if they ask them if they want to stay on the ocean or closer to the school? I have no idea how that works.
Maybe for the Elite players they asked, but personally I don’t see a reason they’d chose coco grove over the bay. It’s really just a theory

Maybe for the Elite players they asked, but personally I don’t see a reason they’d chose coco grove over the bay. It’s really just a theory
There’s more nightlife around Coconut Grove Ritz with restaurants and bars. Key Biscayne is beautiful but it’s more secluded and very quiet at night time.

Advertisement
There’s more nightlife around Coconut Grove Ritz with restaurants and bars. Key Biscayne is beautiful but it’s more secluded and very quiet at night time.
Great point. They might gauge the kids that want to party and go out vs the kids who just want to chill and not do the extra stuff. So depending on there answer..they book them in the respective location.

Any update
I know we hoped that the Top247 tight end out of Bishop Gorman would shut it down this weekend, but I’m of the understanding that he’s going to follow through with his Texas visit next weekend. There’s less than 10 hours left in his Miami visit with an evening flight back home tonight. As I mentioned on Thursday, Lofton on a different timeline than the rest.

Advertisement
Back