Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 19-26, 2023

Is it odd that an ex OSU WR is out there on this visit? I get he’s with G. Smith.
yeah it feels really weird

probably won't matter much at all in the grand scheme of things and just a coincidence. I think I can confidently say the last person I would want around jeremiah smith is jaxon smith njigba and he just so happens to be around him on OV weekend. weird stuff

Advertisement
Is it odd that an ex OSU WR is out there on this visit? I get he’s with G. Smith.
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Dog go get me Jackson right now 😂
I have no idea what they’re doing at QB. I get that they’re in a though spot after last year, and i don’t know what Jackson’s interest level was, but there’s a lot of guys further along who they had shots at like Danny O’Neill, Davila and others and they took this guy on pure raw traits. I’d like to see them take a shot at anyone more developed. What happened with Jackson, what happen with Hurley??

Advertisement
I have no idea what they’re doing at QB. I get that they’re in a though spot after last year, and i don’t know what Jackson’s interest level was, but there’s a lot of guys further along who they had shots at like Danny O’Neill, Davila and others and they took this guy on pure raw traits. I’d like to see them take a shot at anyone more developed. What happened with Jackson, what happen with Hurley??
I was certainly joking, but I like Jackson as a better prospect and a great developmental piece.

I was certainly joking, but I like Jackson as a better prospect and a great developmental piece.
I’m not joking. Why not Jackson? He went to the Elite 11 and did some good things there. What’s the issue with him? I saw something earlier and I can’t remember exactly what it was but it seems like there’s something going on and not in a positive way. Not putting it on him, I have no idea what the problem is.

I’m not joking. Why not Jackson? He went to the Elite 11 and did some good things there. What’s the issue with him? I saw something earlier and I can’t remember exactly what it was but it seems like there’s something going on and not in a positive way. Not putting it on him, I have no idea what the problem is.
they want him to come work out before they offer. He was invited to Legends but didn't show. That seems to be the story on all the other boards. Also heard it in a few podcasts.

On the 247 pod David said Judd has a bigger arm and Gaby said Judd threw so well at UGA for his team that Pitt and UGA are sniffing around and Miami didn’t want to rock the boat with Judd lol

Advertisement
I think as super fans we are overthinking it. This is a rookie who just got drafted and was invited by his vet QB to work out in SFLA. I doubt Taint is his #1 priority or a priority at all. Seems like a kid who is there to work. Now in passing he may make a pro Taint comment or two but he isn’t some plant for them.
He literally flakes on his whole senior year with a borderline fake injury. I don’t think he’s a taint loyalist. Not a fan but still

Judd is a good QB. Have him sign then go after a portal QB who will be a bigger name and compete for the job immediately. Murphy from Texas, whoever does win at UGA, etc. There will be plenty on the market every year.

Advertisement
Not against taking Jackson but I rather try and get a portal QB next offseason. Whether it's a vet or a former highly rated kid that ended up in a weird QB situation. Someone to push Jacurri or be better than Jacurri.

We could also probably take Jackson and a transfer I think.

I'm not overly impressed by Jackson at all. Like Hurley and the local kid AJ Hairston much better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm not overly impressed by Jackson at all. Like Hurley and the local kid much better.
Thing about Trever ... he is still only 16 years old and only has 1 season as a starting HS QB under his belt. Still ... he smoked all of the Elite 11 competitors ... including Lagway etc. ... in the long distance moving target competition. Throwing long balls with accuracy. Kid has tremendous upside. But I see them taking Judd and a portal QB in December.

Advertisement
Back