"Official" UMAA-sponsored tailgate for UM-UF game

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
OK, so I just got the e-mail.

Gameday, 4-6 pm, $50 for adults, $40 for under-21. At "Tinker Field", which is the site of the old baseball field, just west of the Stadium (287 S. Tampa Avenue).

The rest is a cut-and-paste, so don't blame me for the hype.

• Fully air conditioned tent next to Camping World Stadium to cool off before the big game.
  • Delicious tailgate light bites and appetizer stations with your gameday menu favorites.
  • Four (4) alcoholic beverages, including beer, wine and a special Hurricane mixed drink for guests 21 years of age and up.
  • Special guest appearances by Sebastian the Ibis and more!
  • A unique ’Canes gift for each guest.
  • DJ playing your favorite pump-up music to get you ready for ’Canes football!

Advertisement

UM vs.

For additional information, please visit the Official 'Canes Spirit Zone website, or contact the University of Miami Division of Development and Alumni Relations at 1‐866‐862‐5867 or by email at eventsmanagement@miami.edu.
Go 'Canes!
OK, so I just got the e-mail.

Gameday, 4-6 pm, $50 for adults, $40 for under-21. At "Tinker Field", which is the site of the old baseball field, just west of the Stadium (287 S. Tampa Avenue).

The rest is a cut-and-paste, so don't blame me for the hype.

• Fully air conditioned tent next to Camping World Stadium to cool off before the big game.
  • Delicious tailgate light bites and appetizer stations with your gameday menu favorites.
  • Four (4) alcoholic beverages, including beer, wine and a special Hurricane mixed drink for guests 21 years of age and up.
  • Special guest appearances by Sebastian the Ibis and more!
  • A unique ’Canes gift for each guest.
  • DJ playing your favorite pump-up music to get you ready for ’Canes football!
Important: All guests must have a game ticket to enter Tinker Field and to access the Official ’Canes Spirit Zone. All guests are strongly encouraged to pre‐register for the Official ’Canes Spirit Zone as day of event/walk‐ up registration will likely not be available.
Champion your Miami Hurricanes pride by helping us defeat UF in the ’Canes‐Gators Giving Challenge. More details will be announced soon!
For additional information, please visit the Official 'Canes Spirit Zone website, or contact the University of Miami Division of Development and Alumni Relations at 1‐866‐862‐5867 or by email at eventsmanagement@miami.edu.

Advertisement
Back