****Official U vs UW-M - Canes Sweep - G3 7-6****

Advertisement
Salcines is a train wreck. Nonetheless....

289.jpg

Advertisement
Florida Gulf Coast finishes off the sweep after Florida can't score with bases loaded and no outs in the 10th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Two homeruns in seven games. Christ.

Welcome to 2010. It's not about the home run anymore. Arizona hit 23 home runs in 65 games last year, good for 158th in the country. Any word on how they ended up?

I'm sure they weren't booting the ball all over the field and doing everything else wrong like Miami has since 2008.

You realize that the season has started and that we are 7-0 with an ERA of 1.71 and less than one error per game, right? But you keep sweating the home run total.

Welcome to 2010. It's not about the home run anymore. Arizona hit 23 home runs in 65 games last year, good for 158th in the country. Any word on how they ended up?

I'm sure they weren't booting the ball all over the field and doing everything else wrong like Miami has since 2008.

You realize that the season has started and that we are 7-0 with an ERA of 1.71 and less than one error per game, right? But you keep sweating the home run total.

I realize that we're likely going to get swept by Florida for the hundredth straight time and that we're lucky to be 7-0 against some horrific competition. But hey, in 3 we trust, right?

I realize that we're likely going to get swept by Florida for the hundredth straight time and that we're lucky to be 7-0 against some horrific competition. But hey, in 3 we trust, right?
298.jpg

My bad, I didn't realize that you are one of those guys. You can't stand that we are 7-0, so you have to find a stat and pounce on it, no matter how silly it makes you look. But keep fighting the good fight until we can get someone with a better resume in here.

Advertisement
Back