****Official U vs UW-M - Canes Sweep - G3 7-6****

I realize that we're likely going to get swept by Florida for the hundredth straight time and that we're lucky to be 7-0 against some horrific competition. But hey, in 3 we trust, right?

My bad, I didn't realize that you are one of those guys. You can't stand that we are 7-0, so you have to find a stat and pounce on it, no matter how silly it makes you look. But keep fighting the good fight until we can get someone with a better resume in here.

No need to apologize. I carefully applaud the fact that we're 7-0 but I've been trained to expect a mediocre (by Miami standards) output from this team lately. Seven games is hardly enough to convince me that we're not headed towards another lackluster exit in the regional round, or that we even finish with a winning record in the ACC.

Advertisement
...(by Miami standards)...

That's your problem. Jim Morris set the bar at unprecedented heights, but many of you aren't smart enough to realize that you can't continue to expect what he did during that span. And could you tell me the last time we didn't finish with a winning ACC record, since that's what you are now trained to expect? Thanks in advance.

So we can't expect for the baseball team to be able to hit, pitch, field, and run well enough not to get swept every time we play Florida?

So we can't expect for the baseball team to be able to hit, pitch, field, and run well enough not to get swept every time we play Florida?

Wait, you just said something about having a winning record in the ACC. What happened to that?

But now it's all about Florida? Did you know that there are 53 other games on the schedule? Do you have any understanding of sports to know that things go through cycles? We absolutely owned Florida for several years, knocking them out on a regular basis. For three years they turned the tables on us with the best roster in baseball. Now they are 3-5 with a four game home losing streak. You ready to fire Sully too?

At the rate we've been declining, I really don't expect us to have a winning record in the ACC. College sports are cyclical but when the same things happen for four consecutive years after two decades of success then something doesn't seem quite right.

Advertisement

That's your problem. Jim Morris set the bar at unprecedented heights, but many of you aren't smart enough to realize that you can't continue to expect what he did during that span. And could you tell me the last time we didn't finish with a winning ACC record, since that's what you are now trained to expect? Thanks in advance.

Expecting 2 CWS titles in 3 years is a bit much, but expecting a team to stop killing themselves with bad errors, baserunning miscues, and poor hitting is not asking too much.

At the rate we've been declining, I really don't expect us to have a winning record in the ACC. College sports are cyclical but when the same things happen for four consecutive years after two decades of success then something doesn't seem quite right.

"At the rate we've been declining".......you mean like having a top 11 RPI on selection day?

Expecting 2 CWS titles in 3 years is a bit much, but expecting a team to stop killing themselves with bad errors, baserunning miscues, and poor hitting is not asking too much.

This is a horrible post.

"At the rate we've been declining".......you mean like having a top 11 RPI on selection day?

What in the **** are you really pointing to 11 in rpi on selection day? Like anyone gives a flying ****? **** your own face, TitanCane.

Advertisement

What in the **** are you really pointing to 11 in rpi on selection day? Like anyone gives a flying ****? **** your own face, TitanCane.

WAIT, FOR REAL???

WAIT, FOR REAL???

Either that or it's his even bigger douchebag *** twin brother

So you are worried about this big decline, yet you don't care that we put ourselves in position to be a regional host. Got it. You don't understand how it works. That's all you had to say; you don't understand how it works. And I don't get the Titan thing, so I guess the joke's on me.

Advertisement
No time for butthurt re-neggers

You'll have time for me as I continue to explain things to you. Keep holding out for ten straight years of national seeds. I'm sure there are plenty of coaches out there just waiting to come and put us back into the top five every single year, kind of like........... no one in the country.

Advertisement
Back