Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Question about Butch:

I'm not knocking Butch or anything, this is more of my lack of knowledge of UNC football.

With all the talent Butch got, why did he only have a .549 winning percentage and never got more than 8 wins?

Cause it's UNC
He brought in the most talent they have ever and will have.
UNC will never win a ship in football.

Not really true, Mack Brown had them at a higher level in the late 90s, but I still agree with the overall point.

Advertisement
We need someone who can keep this recruiting class together. I like Butch, but he's been out of the game for a while. He's also 62 -- you need energy to keep up with recruiting. He's probably not a good long term solution.

Above all, we can count on Donna to make a bad decision.

We need someone who can keep this recruiting class together. I like Butch, but he's been out of the game for a while. He's also 62 -- you need energy to keep up with recruiting. He's probably not a good long term solution.

Win and they will come. Butch may be our best bet in having a winning program.

The recruiting class is DONE valentines gone and we will lose the 3 kids from booker T within the next week... Dominoes will continue to fall after that

Advertisement
I supported you while here and once your lack of game day coaching ability reared its ugly head multiple times you leave like the coward you truly are. Rot in Nittany Lion country. You are a fraud like many anticipated and cannot coach at this level. Your so called core values and U tough mentality was all heresy and clearly you cannot practice what you preach. You had a cupboard full of talent and you/Doritos squandered it away. Good riddance. Its Great to be a Miami Hurricane. On to the next one, LETS GO!!!

So is Saban, he's doing fine.

Advertisement
Too many trolls on this board.

Coley will keep class together and the U will hire someone to FINISH the job.

Having said all this the drama surrounding our program for past 10 years has been unbearable.

You guys can make fun of him if you want but I wanted a thread to thank Al for all his hard work the last 3 years. You stuck with us thru the cloud when no one would touch this gig with a 10 foot pole and worked to rebuild this thing and restock our cupboard. I hope we can maintain the top 5 class you worked to get for us and I'm grateful for all your work in getting this team back into the national conversation. Even little things like the nutrition program, Canewalk etc are important for the kids growth and overall experience and im glad we have them now
I wish you the best at Penn St.

Thanks Al.

Advertisement
With the recruits starting to leave, Golden is showing how selfish and classless he truly is. Just decide already you fat ****.

Strong you whipped are **** , your team looks like the old canes please save my team! I am tired of this choir boy stuff

Advertisement
Back