Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No we lose golden we will lose brad kaaya, travonte valentine, potentially others that are apart of our recruiting class....

how is it necessarily we lose kaaya? Seems to me if we keep Coley, he and yearby stay........

Advertisement
Golden will be a good coach but not in Miami. We need a coach that is in your face like Schiano. Can't be taking this wait and see scheme with these Miami boys, they want to play aggressive and make plays, not wait for them to happen.

How am I supposed to know? Go and read what's there yourself.

They report inside information - but anyone who can talk to some players should have an idea on what's shaking. 'Cause you KNOW the players are pumping the coaches for information.

I don't live in Miami, so I was asking Pete if he could make a few calls, have a few laughs, and then share what's been indicated.

The very silence about this is highly indicative. I think he's gone. I think this has been in the works well before the bowl game.

And Golden, using third parties, can truthfully state that he's not talking to PSU, PSU can truthfully say no job offer has been made. The OFFER will not be officially made until the details are already agreed upon. The ACCEPTANCE will not be made until Golden has his ducks in a row, and neither will be made public until both sides agree on when.

Pete?

I asked you so I don't have to go there myself. If I went there myself, I would be telling you what they said, not asking what they are saying. I understand why you want Pete to call players. If I knew players I would call them, but then again if I knew the information already, I wouldn't be here looking for it.

You guys make things too complex.

Any insider know the buy out # on Al's contract? Could help get Chud for 3 yrs, one NC and then he goes back to NFL HC.

If golden leaves then charlie strong should be the #1 target on our board. Louisville has more money but miami puts him in a better spot to win championships with our talent base.... The money wouldn't even be that huge of a difference because florida's state tax policies...

Strong is too much money, he got paid 3.7mil last year. Don't see him jumping to take less money.

Advertisement

They report inside information - but anyone who can talk to some players should have an idea on what's shaking. 'Cause you KNOW the players are pumping the coaches for information.

I don't live in Miami, so I was asking Pete if he could make a few calls, have a few laughs, and then share what's been indicated.

The very silence about this is highly indicative. I think he's gone. I think this has been in the works well before the bowl game.

And Golden, using third parties, can truthfully state that he's not talking to PSU, PSU can truthfully say no job offer has been made. The OFFER will not be officially made until the details are already agreed upon. The ACCEPTANCE will not be made until Golden has his ducks in a row, and neither will be made public until both sides agree on when.

Pete?

I asked you so I don't have to go there myself. If I went there myself, I would be telling you what they said, not asking what they are saying. I understand why you want Pete to call players. If I knew players I would call them, but then again if I knew the information already, I wouldn't be here looking for it.

That's what guys do.

It's our thing.

LMFAO @ Orgeron. is he going to rip his shirt off in the locker room and make everyone start screaming "UM...... Wild Boys!!!.... UM..... Wild Boys!!!". Im sure Donna will love having a guy back who was an alcoholic and was arrested for disorderly conduct the last time he was a coach here.

This board has gone full potato.

Amongst other things

Thomas, who is a highly rated four star prospect, says he would have to really think about his commitment to UM if Golden were to leave for Penn State. Thomas is not enrolling early and has schools like Florida State, Alabama, and LSU showing heavy interest.

“I don’t even know,” Thomas said. “That is something I would have to think about. That is a bullet that I wouldn’t be expecting. I would just have to think about things. I would sit back and see what I got to do.”

So add Chad to the list with Yearby, Valentine, and Kaaya.

This team won't be relevant for another 4 years if Golden leaves.

Advertisement
Blake James better be on the phone.

He was on the phone, but Al was not returning his calls. Because he was on a flight. To Pennsylvania. Philly apparently. Which is several hours away from State College. And was only seen by one person with twitter, but did not have a camera on his phone.

Once you piece it together it all makes sense.

Any insider know the buy out # on Al's contract? Could help get Chud for 3 yrs, one NC and then he goes back to NFL HC.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a very low buy out, or none at all, considering that not too long ago we extended Radio with a substantial buy out, only to fire him the same year.

Pete's not breaking anything on this....he's probably got contacts that could be about to be out of a job, not to mention in the recruiting world you want to down play Golden leaving as much as possible.

Advertisement
The thing is, I have no reason to believe that we will be a top 4 seed in the next three years if we KEEP Golden.

26.gif

Advertisement

Pete?

That's what guys do.

It's our thing.

******* animals. I blame D$. Come here trying to be normal guys and follow some football and then we become animals. Uncivilized.

Al ain't leaving! The only talk about him leaving is on this board!

Geez, stop scaring recruits with this shiite.

This...because the **** school would have said by now whether they were contacted by Pedo State and whether or not they gave Al permission to speak with them.

Advertisement
Back