Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
@SpikeUM

miami's offense was top 5 in the country but ok http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaaoff
Maybe if he had 31 days to prepare he could have put together a gameplan that netted more than 7 points against Louisville.

Here in the real world Miami's offense was nowhere near the top 10 (or 20, or 30): http://www.cfbstats.com/2013/leader/national/team/offense/split01/category10/sort01.html

This isn't really the place for facts, we have ourselves some good party lines going on here.

Pete's source on this legit. He's vague because nobody knows for sure what's going on right now.

As I posted in the other thread, Golden has told people in the program he's staying. Time will tell whether he was telling the truth.

He gon

Pete's source on this legit. He's vague because nobody knows for sure what's going on right now.

As I posted in the other thread, Golden has told people in the program he's staying. Time will tell whether he was telling the truth.
Meanwhile Chris Yandle and Chris Freet, the 2 people in charge of communications for Miami, are nowhere to be found.

Advertisement

Meanwhile Chris Yandle and Chris Freet, the 2 people in charge of communications for Miami, are nowhere to be found.

What would they say? Communications or not, those guys are probably the last to know. When the university has something to say they'll tell those two guys what to say.

Are you waiting for a "Goodbye from the U!" Tweet?

Yandle was at the heat game.

I imagine he stepped out of the arena, checked his phone and went...."oh ****"

Penn state has there guy, no one knows who it is tho. They came out and said they will name there coach in the coming days not weeks, at least that's what's being reported on espn bottom line. That's my only real source. Next to what goes on here.

Advertisement

Are you waiting for a "Goodbye from the U!" Tweet?

#GoodbyeFromTheU !!!

gotta be in hashtag form.

Tim Reynolds@ByTimReynolds28s
If you all want a guess, I say Golden stays put. But a lot of people around that school are flat-out worried. We shall see.
I was worried until I saw that. This is going to end in an ANOTHER extension.

Extension always means raise. No way Alvin has the cojones to walk in to Donna's office and ask for a raise/extension for him and possibly his chipmunk assistant. He knows she'd call his bluff.

You my boy Dan, but what do you expect them to say?

Advertisement
All you clowns are so funny you all hated Chud when he was here and were happy when he left, you all made fun of Schiano when he was mentioned years ago, and most everybody could not wait to get rid of Randy. You all would probably be happy with Jimbo, what a joke last year even FSU fans were saying he sucked.

james coley has coordinated nothing but top 10 offenses in his career, worked to build miami's main rival into a national juggernaut, is a dynamic recruiter and has deep miami ties

but yeah he's a terrible candidate

Advertisement
I got a call yesterday. Source was another coach (not at UM). Rumors like this always come through the coaching community, so I took it with a grain of salt. But he said that Golden was concerned that the 2014 team (which is feeling the effects of poor 2011 and 2012 classes) would hurt his standing. His value is high now.

There is legit smoke here. If Golden leaves, I believe the first call will be to Rob Chudzinski.
That fits perfectly with his shyster pvssy personality. He knows his recruiting classes suck so he wants to split before he gets even more exposed than he already is.

Right now, the only people who know he's a fraud are some astute UM fans, his assistant coaches, and Golden himself. If he hangs around much longer, the Ponzi bubble will burst. He doesn't appear willing to ditch his partner in crime or scrap his dilapidated busted system, so it's only a matter of time before his stock completely plummets.

Next year, he won't be able to rely on Shannon's players or, more importantly, the public's low opinion of Shannon's players as his crutch. It'll be pretty much all his own guys at that point, and the final bit of the Golden fraud (his alleged great recruiting) will be exposed. If he has half a brain he'll move on before the jig is up and he has to go into the broadcast booth after he gets shytcanned.

something doesn't pass the ol AU sniff test with D$'s rumor. Al had a top 10 recruiting class in 2012 and signed like 1561 guys. It was a very good recruiting class. I find it hard to believe Alvin has given up on that class altogether. Besides, any coach worth his salt doesn't worry about having a bad year - they all have a "I know I can fix it" attitude. For him to "supposedly" have the attitude that D$ is implying he has means that Alvin doesn't think he can outcoach anyone without replacing guys on his staff and I don't see him doing that.

james coley has coordinated nothing but top 10 offenses in his career, worked to build miami's main rival into a national juggernaut, is a dynamic recruiter and has deep miami ties

but yeah he's a terrible candidate

He's a ******* terrible candidate.

if you think james coley is a bad offensive coordinator you probably should stop watching football because you don't understand what is happening in front of your eyes

Tim Reynolds@ByTimReynolds28s
If you all want a guess, I say Golden stays put. But a lot of people around that school are flat-out worried. We shall see.
I was worried until I saw that. This is going to end in an ANOTHER extension.

Extension always means raise. No way Alvin has the cojones to walk in to Donna's office and ask for a raise/extension for him and possibly his chipmunk assistant. He knows she'd call his bluff.
I don't know if she would. I think UM is dumb enough to be scared by this.

Advertisement
Back