Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
whatever Auburn was terrible last year switched to fing Malzan and are in the NC. Who knows anymore.

Advertisement
I'm saying that update could have been written by DBC! Seriously nothing update worthy or new thread worthy. Pathetic. My opinion bro that's all. Pete has set a decent level of competence up to this point. He fell way short on this bs thread.

Advertisement
We better start looking if we havenot already done so

We have already.

Lol at anyone that thinks the administration is not already doing that.

LOL at me because the last two times it took a week to announce that they hired a firm to do the search and both times they settled for the 3rd or 4th choice.
Well usually you settle cause the other choices say no......so if they offered others and they pass, wtf you expect them to do, go to the 10th option?

board gone full tard

The only way I would be happy if Golden leaves is if we get James Franklin. U guys do know what Golden had to deal with his first two years right with the NCAA cloud relative to recruiting? BTW his first year the defense was pretty good with Shannon's few good players. Give him one more year and if they win less than 10 games fire him. Some of u guys need patience. The best talent on this team is extremely young not to mention this monster class we have coming in. Give him more time is all I'm trying to say.

Nope. Never heard about that one before. Please enlighten us.

This team is not great because of his first two recruiting classes being average in large part because of ___________

We better start looking if we havenot already done so

We have already.

Lol at anyone that thinks the administration is not already doing that.

LOL at me because the last two times it took a week to announce that they hired a firm to do the search and both times they settled for the 3rd or 4th choice.

Golden wasn't their 3rd or 4th choice.

If he was anything better than 4th choice, I give them more credit than they deserve.

If Golden goes, everyone who wished him gone better not ***** if this class starts to fall apart...

Pete, is Blake prepared if this happens to jump on a search immediately?? I think you gotta name Coley Interim HC if this happens.
If the class falls apart it's because he left.

It's like people are abused women when it comes to Al Golden. Everyone's got battered-wives syndrome.

Advertisement
Conversations between Penn State and Golden have taken place. Golden has serious interest in the job, but I'm told he is still torn on a decision. His wife loves it here and that could carry weight in his decision.

Keep in mind that all of this could be used as raise negotiations, but I think it is more serious than that whether he takes the job (if offered) or not.
Pete are you kidding me with this "update"This is high school newspaper worthy.

You act like you're paying for this site and that Pete isn't just some college kid doing this as a hobby

Exactly. If you're not satisfied go pay for Scout or Rivals.
It's an opinion diiik

Advertisement
With the class we have now and the possibility of getting one just as good if not better for 2015, keeping Al Golden is essential.

2015 class is loaded with talent and if Golden can come through big time with that class, we back.

Why, so we can misuse all of the defensive studs we're bringing in? More LB's lining up against receivers?

Unless Golden drastically changes his coaching philosophy, I refuse to believe he will succeed here, regardless of the quality of recruiting classes.

Hopefully by then Coach D'Pinga is gone, but if he isn't maybe we see some major improvement with players that actually belong in a Miami uniform.

And here we go, them Pedo state insiders have spoken

"
Moving onto Golden. We’re still trying to get more info on him, but we can say in the last day, we’ve been told by a couple of people that if there were one job Golden would jump to, it would be Penn State. Penn State has always been in his sights as a top-level job.

We were told on Thursday that he is expected to interview with the Penn State brass and could be considered the current frontrunner. From the Miami side of things, a move would make sense as the Hurricanes lose a lot after this season."

Advertisement
Back