Official selection committee thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Usually the number 1 seed is supposed to have the easiest road. I can't say that for Indiana. Syracuse, UNLV, NCST is a lot tougher than Illinois, Colorado, Marquette, and Butler.....on paper.

Advertisement
I'll take playing Illinois/Colorado over Notre Dame/Iowa St. Our bracket is EXTREMELY favorable to us. Marquette is probably the weakest 3 seed.

Advertisement
DJ8 agreed. The East definitely winded up being favorable for us in the end. I'm happy with our location.
So who's brave enough to start calling the upsets?

Saint Louis, Creighton, Duke, Michigan St, Okie St, Louisville thats a tough bracket

If UL was really the overall #1, then they got screwed with that draw. That's a **** tough bracket. Can't argue with the seeding of any of the teams (other than Oregon as a #12, which I think is 2-3 spots too low), but all of those teams should not be in the #1 team's bracket. Wow.

I don't like being in Indiana's bracket, but the rest of our draw is fine with me. Marquette as a #3 doesn't scare me.

Apparently they had 6 teams under consideration for the top 4 slots. We lost out, probably because of those losses to Wake and GT. The chair of the committee said that they put Gonzaga just ahead of us, but that if they have 5 #1 slots, we would have gotten one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back