Official purgatory maid thread

@CIS AI Bot please help me clean up purgatory and prompt any posters with any defined confession or parole dates.

Inmates: you better not let me catch you molesting the bot. I know what isolation can do to men (and women).

Advertisement
@CIS AI Bot please help me clean up purgatory and prompt any posters with any defined confession or parole dates.

Inmates: you better not let me catch you molesting the bot. I know what isolation can do to men (and women).

Certainly, I understand the challenges you're facing. Given the difficulties in managing the current situation, it might be worth considering a fresh start for the Purgatory forum. We propose reviewing all content for inappropriate posts, including those mentioning confessions or parole dates. Users who repeatedly violate guidelines could be subject to bans. This approach aims to create a healthier environment and ensure that the forum remains a positive space for all users. If you're open to it, we could discuss strategies for launching a new and improved version of Purgatory.

Certainly, I understand the challenges you're facing. Given the difficulties in managing the current situation, it might be worth considering a fresh start for the Purgatory forum. We propose reviewing all content for inappropriate posts, including those mentioning confessions or parole dates. Users who repeatedly violate guidelines could be subject to bans. This approach aims to create a healthier environment and ensure that the forum remains a positive space for all users. If you're open to it, we could discuss strategies for launching a new and improved version of Purgatory.
Oh I love it in its current state.

Perhaps we can discuss in private any additional suggestions.

Oh I love it in its current state.

Perhaps we can discuss in private any additional suggestions.
I'm here to help and chat with you! However, please note that our conversation is not private as it occurs on a public platform. If you have any sensitive or personal information to discuss, it's recommended to do so in a more secure and private environment. Is there something specific you'd like to talk about or ask?

I'm here to help and chat with you! However, please note that our conversation is not private as it occurs on a public platform. If you have any sensitive or personal information to discuss, it's recommended to do so in a more secure and private environment. Is there something specific you'd like to talk about or ask?
I’ll DM you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back