****Official Plea to CanesFreak2001****

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Please dont make a highlight video to get me hyped up for next season... Please... I beg of you

Last edited:
Advertisement
i just about jizzed in my pants and had goosebumps everywhere watching this years one with the inches speech......only to see a 6-7 team.

He should make 1 more. An In Memoriam video like they do at the Oscars every year. Make it a collection of the greatest moments in program history, because this program is deader than a doornail.

make a video showing the reasons on the field why we should fire al golden, the mental breakdowns the linebackers off the line the d line not attacking, and we'll make it go viral

Advertisement
the d ends attacking the fcking running back on a read option every single play (last years duke game)

If dude makes one more video he should be prosecuted as any footage from this season is basically a snuff film. The program's throat was finally slit after a decade of torture. At least those girls in that basement in Cleveland got out of their dungeon. All they'll find is the corpse of this program in a canal in Hialeah.

Advertisement
Back