Official No Diaz Thread

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
He did a good job as DC, but not ready to be in charge of the show at UM.

His defenses made UVA look good last year...and this year. Wisky....enough said. The list goes on and on.

We got turnovers....but we need consistency.

He is not ready for a Miami HC job.

Advertisement
His defense isn’t what made Miami look bad... it’s the offense! Miami defense had the worse start of defense in the nation. And if your defense continues go 3-and-out every single time... what do you expect the defense to do. Miami was ranked last year because of manny. Not Richt and his terrible offense. Manny made Miami a place recruits to come visit and possibly play... not Richt. With a good O-coordinator I think manny takes a great step in Miami.

His defense isn’t what made Miami look bad... it’s the offense! Miami defense had the worse start of defense in the nation. And if your defense continues go 3-and-out every single time... what do you expect the defense to do. Miami was ranked last year because of manny. Not Richt and his terrible offense. Manny made Miami a place recruits to come visit and possibly play... not Richt. With a good O-coordinator I think manny takes a great step in Miami.
I don't think you understand the point of the thread

Advertisement
Manny is the worst candidate being considered. He cannot be hired. He's extremely overrated as a DC and he can't recruit for ****! He also has no HC experience! WTF!!!!

Edit: I like the dude and would definitely be open to him down the road....just can't experiment this hire....too important.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back