OFFICIAL: Mope Squad Recruiting Discussions

Advertisement
I scrolled down to here, and can't even remember what this thread was about.

Shirley I'm not easily distracted . . . Shirley.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OK, fellow mopers. What's the over under on how many 3 stars Miami signs on this recruiting cycle?

Somebody needs to send a search party out for @Paranos ... it’s possible one of his girlfriends mistook him for a bbq rack of ribs and ate him.

He could also be lost in one of the stomach folds of one of his girls.

Either way, I don’t think it’s going to be a good outcome for him

Advertisement
OK, fellow mopers. What's the over under on how many 3 stars Miami signs on this recruiting cycle?
Over 50% obviously, leaving zero chance at a national championship.....or probably even playoffs...ever again

Happy Birthday America and God bless the

18cf3fa2aa52c16569bb4d5da6a218cd.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
Over 50% obviously, leaving zero chance at a national championship.....or probably even playoffs...ever again
Let’s recap. We’ve been absolutely terrible for 15 years, got embarrassed twice on national TV against Wisconsin 2 stars, got embarrassed twice by Clemson, blown out by LSU, only won our pitiful division once, new coaches, and you think 5 stars should be lined up waiting to play here??? Sounds logical .

Let’s recap. We’ve been absolutely terrible for 15 years, got embarrassed twice on national TV against Wisconsin 2 stars, got embarrassed twice by Clemson, blown out by LSU, only won our pitiful division once, new coaches, and you think 5 stars should be lined up waiting to play here??? Sounds logical .

Blew out a #2 team while hosting Game Day on campus on prime time television. Won our division within the last 2 years. Won a bowl game within the last 2 years. Had a #8 recruiting class in 2018. All while being in a hot bed for recruiting. No, everything is fine. Why would anyone want to play in Coral Gables with a brand new IPF and Saban's would be OC?

Advertisement
Back