Official Miami @ UNC we gon get raped thread

Advertisement
These guys need to slow down on offense. They need to move the ball around more and set up the offense. And on defense, really poor performance thus far. This is not the defense that played in UVA.

The rout looks on at this point. Unless we get hot from outside and start playing some defense, we lose by 20.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** man, I am really not surprised. I am actually really disappointed with our defensive effort and our play on the inside. UNC is about 10 times more talented than Miami, but I was really hoping to see better execution.

Advertisement
**** Reggie, you have missed the ball all game. You can see what Coach L is trying to do but they just aren't executing.

Well, not what I expected. They lasted about 10 minutes and then folded. If this **** keeps up, I will have a new avatar by the end of the month.

Advertisement
I was there last night. Beyond embarrassing. UNC brought their D game and still made us look like an NAIA school. Larranaga knows what he's doing. The players do not. The worst is Malcontent Grant. Through my not-even-amateur eyes, he is not buying in to actually having to do things other than chuck away and he has mailed it in. He not only not needs to play, he needs to not be on the roster, period. There is zero on-court IQ and that won't change as long as EuthanHaithed's bums are here.

Kadji is the best player on the team and he couldn't crack the rotation in two years at Florida. Their scrubs are our best players. This is a massive rebuild.

My honest opinion is this -- this year's team would have a better record with EuthanHaithed corching, but we're still better off in the long run the way things are now.

I was there last night. Beyond embarrassing. UNC brought their D game and still made us look like an NAIA school. Larranaga knows what he's doing. The players do not. The worst is Malcontent Grant. Through my not-even-amateur eyes, he is not buying in to actually having to do things other than chuck away and he has mailed it in. He not only not needs to play, he needs to not be on the roster, period. There is zero on-court IQ and that won't change as long as EuthanHaithed's bums are here.

Kadji is the best player on the team and he couldn't crack the rotation in two years at Florida. Their scrubs are our best players. This is a massive rebuild.

My honest opinion is this -- this year's team would have a better record with EuthanHaithed corching, but we're still better off in the long run the way things are now.

great analysis ****tard

Yes, good analysis, except I disagree, Haith would have had this team at the bottom of the ACC. Takes time to establish fundementals into a system.

Haith's teams generally played hard, but played terrible.

We were destined to be a 10-12th place ACC team in perpetuity.

Advertisement
Back