Official Miami needs to sweep UFAG game 1

Advertisement
You loser, seen it all last year! Mr. Negativity. Take your soft *** outta here, We won dummy. Seen it all last year!!
Obviously you didn't read all my post. I said plenty of positives during the game. Don't question my love or loyalty to the Canes. Last year's team played terrible most of the season and there was a lot to criticize for even failing to execute the basics. I know baseball. I point things out that I would criticize myself for doing if it were wrong.

You must be from this soft generation that needs to read a bunch of accolades to feel good about themselves.

If you think I'm being harsh on baseball, just look at all the criticism and negativity during last year's football season.

We have a high standard for Canes sports. Take your *** to fairytale land of unicorns and chocolate covered cherries if you can't deal with it!!!! This is CIS!!!!

No clue brah. Anyone that knows baseball will tell you that run doesn't matter. What matters is keeping the tying and winning runs from coming to the plate where they could potentially hit a homer to tie or win. That's ALL that matters!!! Weren't you listening to the broadcast? They said exactly the same thing. I played baseball for over 10 years and and D-1 college baseball. Quite frankly this is high school stuff. Meaning every high school player and coach knows it.

Oh, you played baseball? That’s unique.

You don’t let runners take free bases in a three run game. Especially in college baseball, where runs can be scored quickly. You let that guy steal second with no resistance, then a guy fists an aluminum bat single over the infield and now it's a two run game. And don't ever tell me that you're right just because the UF baseball announcing team also said it. That might be the worst possible defense for your position.

But I appreciate you putting this out there so that I know from whom I can expect ***-backwards baseball analysis.

Oh, you played baseball? That’s unique.

You don’t let runners take free bases in a three run game. Especially in college baseball, where runs can be scored quickly. You let that guy steal second with no resistance, then a guy fists an aluminum bat single over the infield and now it's a two run game. And don't ever tell me that you're right just because the UF baseball announcing team also said it. That might be the worst possible defense for your position.

But I appreciate you putting this out there so that I know from whom I can expect ***-backwards baseball analysis.

It's very likely that you're not good at math.

Advertisement
I actually agree with a Jagr post. Up 3 in the 8th, of course you pay attention to the baserunner at 1st

Logical minds can disagree. Had he been pitching an inning or two, I would have been more ok with it.

New pitcher on the mound trying to find his mark, I want his attention on the batter at hand. Sure, you don't want him stealing a base...you also don't want to gift him one either. He was throwing over to first with 2 outs as well....I just wouldn't have wanted him to do it there.

UM

Advertisement
Obviously you didn't read all my post. I said plenty of positives during the game. Don't question my love or loyalty to the Canes. Last year's team played terrible most of the season and there was a lot to criticize for even failing to execute the basics. I know baseball. I point things out that I would criticize myself for doing if it were wrong.

You must be from this soft generation that needs to read a bunch of accolades to feel good about themselves.

If you think I'm being harsh on baseball, just look at all the criticism and negativity during last year's football season.

We have a high standard for Canes sports. Take your *** to fairytale land of unicorns and chocolate covered cherries if you can't deal with it!!!! This is CIS!!!!
Need to learn your audience and timing Fella. 35 year season ticket holder, been to all 9 Championship games. Been to Omaha 4 times for the Canes, saw two ships. My point was the timing of your negativity. Game 4 with a team that is looking promising and you invoke the last year crap. I have a high standard for our fans, try to live up to it Nellie.

Need to learn your audience and timing Fella. 35 year season ticket holder, been to all 9 Championship games. Been to Omaha 4 times for the Canes, saw two ships. My point was the timing of your negativity. Game 4 with a team that is looking promising and you invoke the last year crap. I have a high standard for our fans, try to live up to it Nellie.
I don't care how long you've been a season ticket holder or what games you've seen as a fan. That doesn't buy you any credibility. I played the game at the highest level in college. I know the game and how it should be played. When the team doesn't execute, I point it out just as well as when they execute well.

There are tons of negative comments. Just look at the game thread last night and today Why you chose to get a wild hair for me is beyond me.

If you don't like what I say, then keep it moving. Find a post that makes you feel good.

Advertisement
I don't care how long you've been a season ticket holder or what games you've seen as a fan. That doesn't buy you any credibility. I played the game at the highest level in college. I know the game and how it should be played. When the team doesn't execute, I point it out just as well as when they execute well.

There are tons of negative comments. Just look at the game thread last night and today Why you chose to get a wild hair for me is beyond me.

If you don't like what I say, then keep it moving. Find a post that makes you feel good.
Where did you play and what is your name. Man up with those claims big boy.

Advertisement
Back