Official Miami needs to sweep UFAG game 1

I think we would have seen Gates if it was a one run lead vs three. Federman is usually around the plate.
Honestly thought up three was perfect for a freshman making his first save attempt, but maybe freshman making his first save attempt in Gainesville is exactly why we didn’t see him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly thought up three was perfect for a freshman making his first save attempt, but maybe freshman making his first save attempt in Gainesville is exactly why we didn’t see him.

Ya, who knows. But I like how Gino seems to go more by feel and with who has the hot hand.

Advertisement
WTF!!!! Zamora gives up on the hanging curveball before it reaches the plate. Those are pitches he should tee off on. Tells me he's looking for fastballs rather than a zone. Got to smash those pitches.

If the Canes lose this game, you can point to the 5th inning. A failure to execute. Seen it all last year.
We did not lose loser, see it all this year. 5-0 loser.

If that run scores, it's a two run game. Trust me, you don't want to go toe to toe on baseball with me.
No clue brah. Anyone that knows baseball will tell you that run doesn't matter. What matters is keeping the tying and winning runs from coming to the plate where they could potentially hit a homer to tie or win. That's ALL that matters!!! Weren't you listening to the broadcast? They said exactly the same thing. I played baseball for over 10 years and and D-1 college baseball. Quite frankly this is high school stuff. Meaning every high school player and coach knows it.

Last edited:
We did not lose loser, see it all this year. 5-0 loser.
Who you calling loser? I pointed out a pivotal potential turning point in the game. The Canes responded well to go onto victory. This is bigtime D-1 baseball. The level of play is expected to be high. If you can't deal with real observations, then take your soft *** elsewhere.

Advertisement
No clue brah. Anyone that knows baseball will tell you that run doesn't matter. What matters is keeping the tying and winning runs feom coming to the plate where they could potentially hit a homer to the or win. That's ALL that matters!!! Weren't you listening to the broadcast? They said exactly the same thing. I played baseball for over 10 years and and D-1 college baseball. Quite frankly this is high school stuff. Meaning every high school player and coach knows it.
I concur with this. Especially in college baseball where most bullpens are not great.

Advertisement
No clue brah. Anyone that knows baseball will tell you that run doesn't matter. What matters is keeping the tying and winning runs from coming to the plate where they could potentially hit a homer to tie or win. That's ALL that matters!!! Weren't you listening to the broadcast? They said exactly the same thing. I played baseball for over 10 years and and D-1 college baseball. Quite frankly this is high school stuff. Meaning every high school player and coach knows it.
In the 9th inning you're correct, not in the 8th inning.

Who you calling loser? I pointed out a pivotal potential turning point in the game. The Canes responded well to go onto victory. This is bigtime D-1 baseball. The level of play is expected to be high. If you can't deal with real observations, then take your soft *** elsewhere.
You loser, seen it all last year! Mr. Negativity. Take your soft *** outta here, We won dummy. Seen it all last year!!

Advertisement
Back