Official GT Game Prediction Thread

jandman514

Senior
Finally we begin ACC play and against one of the least like coaches around red neck Paul Johnson.. Get ready for cut blocks galore with his 1960's offense. GT playmaker in the return game and starting safety Jamar Golden is out for the season. Isiah Johnson is out as well. Miami should be able to carve up their secondary. Attochu is an ALL ACC DE/LB he will give us problems. I think this game will be close and Miami pulls away in the 4th quarter like the VT game last year. I got a 34-20 final..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami = as many as we want
Gtech = as many as miami wants

/37-17 Canes

19.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
46 17

Stacy Coley goes ham and GT scores 7 because of backups. We can go deep anytime we want on them and James Coley is getting better balancing the run and pass. IMO JC is the reason the defense is better also besdies MD who deserves al the credit hes getting, keep the ball on the ground and give the D a rest and we can beat anyone. I also love the fact that he is finally calling draws so it shows hes learning and adapts as well dude will be gone maybe in year 2 or next year, I hope we lock him up.

Advertisement
and BTW I have been within a 7 points on every single prediction I have made thus far this season

So listen to me

Advertisement
Whats crazy is GT forums, like them guys are real confident thinking they will rape our D. They really think this is last years d, are they that fkin good to talk like that? If u didnt know **** about football u would think we were playing a top 5 team in the country.

Advertisement
Back